making a come back

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

making a come back

Post by stevel96a1 »

https://imgur.com/a/lV9aDtS getting back to video poker this year its been a hard one, i wanted to play 8/5 jacks but favorite machine was taken so grabbed what i could and ran w/ DW plan on going next saturday again. interesting note though with my free play normally can't use it on their 8/5 jacks machine but this time it went through, sat down w/ my 80$ fp and it ate it all the new model slant top best hand on .50 denom FH netted me 27$ lost 17 and cashed out i nodded firmly and went to play my wife free play on upright old machine and right as i sat down met with four 7s =) those new model machines hate me i can never get that action of winning short term w/ freeplay, i recall where i turned 5$ into 500$ playing tdb old upright machine and won 1k$ on 10$fp as well RF. i dont think i could ever achieve that on the newer models im realizing my belief is no different from ones religion as Carl Sagan would say if horses could paint they would paint pictures of horses well all else being equal and same im sticking with what works for me until the day the newer machines change my mind (or change my bankroll for the better)