The Cold Streak Endeth! Hopefully... Part I

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

The Cold Streak Endeth! Hopefully... Part I

Post by Lucky Larry »

So besides the dealt 3 hand Royal on 25¢ in May the streak has been sooo...cold for both of us. We were headed on vacation with family and stayed at Golden Nugget Lake Charles Friday and Saturday waiting for the kids to meet up with us to head out. With limited hits the bankroll was limited too and we had planned 2 nights at GNLC and one night on the way back at GN Biloxi. So Sweet C is down to her last $100 of $300. We have both been waiting for a All Star machine to open up. She gets it and is promptly dealt 4 deuces on 3 hand 25¢ and catches an A on the middle hand. DWBonus for a great hand. Yeah no hand pay.

I'm already almost through my second nights bankroll when I catch this beauty.
2 Quads.jpg

Followed shortly by this even better jewel.
2 x 4 Deuces.jpg
Followed by this one:
4 Aces.jpg
Then this:
5x Dealt STFl.jpg
Sweet C has put aside her winnings and played through what I gave her and we're ready to go up. I tell her I"ll play down to $200 on my ticket. Play my last hand and....this is what hits.
$Royal.jpg
So overwhelmed with excitement since its been several centuries since I've caught a $Royal (OK maybe less than several centuries). I ready to crank up again.

The night ended with these sprinkles on top of the cake:
4 Deuces #1.jpg
5xQuad 3's.jpg
Play and cash out this:
2K ticket.jpg
We called it a night around 3:30.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

LL, hope sweet C and you go on a prolonged winning streak now that the drought appears over.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Very nice turn around for you and Sweet C Double L.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Basically, the hot streak matched the Texas July weather! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement everyone.

LL