BOB DANCER YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
QuadGod
Forum Rookie

BOB DANCER YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

Post by QuadGod »

This post is directed to Bob Dancer, for whom I have a great deal of respect. Recently, I have been noticing YouTube postings from people playing Video Poker—-some play high denominations (i.e., $100 machines) and others far less. Quite frankly, it is painful to watch these people play, because they generally don’t have a clue how to play the game, don’t come close to perfect strategy, and sometimes the mistakes they make are abysmal (like holding a single high card instead of a low pair). I think it would be great if someone like Bob Dancer starting filming and posting his video poker play—-so we could at least watch knowing that perfect strategy is being employed and live vicariously through the games/stakes he plays. I realize it is presumptuous on my part to suggest that someone start a video poker channel (with YouTube postings), but if anyone is going to do it, it should be Dancer. I would assume Bob could make a pretty penny with the YouTube sponsors. So, here’s one Dancer fan rooting for you to give us something we can watch for entertainment and to better learn how to play the game.

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

That will never, never, never happen.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Id watch it, Bob did have VHS tapes id love to watch but dont have a vcr and not sure if they are still being sold today.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Being a dinosaur, I still have VCRs and even one rotary phone still hooked up. You might find a VCR in your local Goodwill store. They are on Ebay, but getting pricey now. Unlike electronics today, the old Rotary phones lasted longer than a lifetime and then some.