Unusual Card Patterns

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: Unusual Card Patterns

Post by advantage playe »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:15 pm
Thanks. Will check anyway. The other day, I was dealt quads on job 3 times in ten minutes. Would have been a gold mine on pickem.
Yes, but at pickem a quad is one in 2361 hands apx. at job and other 5 card draw hands its one in 423 apx. so MUCH ez er to string a streak together at 5card draw hands !! pickem has a low variance but not in the very very short run as Bob dancer pointed out a while ago !

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

advantage playe wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:02 am
olds442jetaway wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:15 pm
Thanks. Will check anyway. The other day, I was dealt quads on job 3 times in ten minutes. Would have been a gold mine on pickem.
Yes, but at pickem a quad is one in 2361 hands apx. at job and other 5 card draw hands its one in 423 apx. so MUCH ez er to string a streak together at 5card draw hands !! pickem has a low variance but not in the very very short run as Bob dancer pointed out a while ago !
Director , please direct me to full pay bonus delux 99.64% at FW if that is what u were referring to . TRY to meet up with u at foxwoods soon !!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

My favorite quad to hit is quad deuces on DDS Bonus Deuces wild with the ace. Pays 400 bucks for a quarter after doubling. Just to get dealt regular deuces that pays 200 bucks for a quarter is as hard to hit as a Royal in draw poker, but I can play twice as many hands in the same 8 hours on DDS. The biggest bad point and impossible to overcome long term is the 97 percent return. 😬 dealt quad deuces plus the Ace is a half mil to one. 😬