Unusual Card Patterns

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Unusual Card Patterns

Post by olds442jetaway »

Unless I am blind which is of course possible, there are no machines there currently that pay Momentum dollars in the mid-98% range or higher. It’s possible he is referring to double momentum point days or triple status point days were you can earn achievement awards but I have done the math on that. There is no Way you are going to earn enough free play on those days to bring the lower paying machines even close to where you would have an advantage. I hope I am missing something because I would love to find a machine or two where I could play the house even up or better. Sorry about the screwed up post using Siri dictating to the car through the car speaker can’t even correct the errors

TheDirector
Forum Rookie

Post by TheDirector »

AP - there are a lot of people at MS that really miss you!!

TheDirector
Forum Rookie

Post by TheDirector »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:19 pm
Unless I am blind which is of course possible, there are no machines there currently that pay Momentum dollars in the mid-98% range or higher. It’s possible he is referring to double momentum point days or triple status point days were you can earn achievement awards but I have done the math on that. There is no Way you are going to earn enough free play on those days to bring the lower paying machines even close to where you would have an advantage. I hope I am missing something because I would love to find a machine or two where I could play the house even up or better. Sorry about the screwed up post using Siri dictating to the car through the car speaker can’t even correct the errors
Olds, certainly you are not blind. That being said, just because the machine has a placard suggesting no momentum dollar accrual does not mean that is entirely accurate. Once you have played every single machine, let me know what you discover. I'm certain you will be pleasantly surprised.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Just because the machine placard suggesting no momentum dollar accrual does not mean that is entirely accurate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting. Perhaps left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing up there. Mine while you can.

TheDirector
Forum Rookie

Post by TheDirector »

FAA wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:05 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting. Perhaps left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing up there. Mine while you can.
I'll attribute that to human error and not too many people hammering the machines. Many times I have discovered abnormally high return pay tables after major resets or installs, some having survived intact for years.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yes now I get it. I have found errors in the past. Just not any lately. This calls for an overnight inspection. Another strange thing there. Some machines hit something most of the time and some almost never.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

TheDirector wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:29 pm
Not management !! LOL !! Pertaining to some 99.9 % giving the good points I find VERY INTERESTING ! Thanks for the VERY useful data ! If only I can get back in and clean up like I heard you and a few others r doing ! leave some benjies for me ! lol .

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Hope you can get back in AP. Just for the heck of it, I looked up on the Wizard site because I forgot, how much playing Super Times Pay adds to the return. It is pretty tiny. Just about what my free play Addition is. According to The Wizard, just multiply the return of the game by 1.00278. Not even 1/3 of one percent. So job goes from 99.54 to 99.82. I can’t find any at Mohegan

TheDirector
Forum Rookie

Post by TheDirector »

Olds, there are two STPs with 9/6 JOB at MS and also Joker Kings but 4000 for the royal on the latter. Definitely no momentum accrual, however, you do not need to play the 6th coin, so this leaves you with the option to play 1-10 multi which is quite nice if you want to lower the variance as the 6th coin essentially doubles same. Good luck if you do take the plunge.

TheDirector
Forum Rookie

Post by TheDirector »

advantage playe wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:24 am
TheDirector wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:29 pm
Not management !! LOL !! Pertaining to some 99.9 % giving the good points I find VERY INTERESTING ! Thanks for the VERY useful data ! If only I can get back in and clean up like I heard you and a few others r doing ! leave some benjies for me ! lol .
AP, I'll put in a good word for you but that's not saying much as management frankly doesn't care. Stick to FW and let me know when you intend on being there as my much better half can't wait to see you.