Recent Trip Sweet C Continues Dealt Run

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Recent Trip Sweet C Continues Dealt Run

Post by Lucky Larry »

So a quick update from our last trips.
January 28, last chance to finalize our points for keeping our tiers. While I've been killing it at Coushatta, Sweet C has been on a Golden Nugget Lake Charles roll. She caught this nice Royal early into our play for the day. Certainly helped the bankroll.
C RF 1-28-22.jpg

Sweet C Dealt Run:

January 1, 2022 she was dealt RF on 10 hands 5¢ for $2K
C Dealt RF5¢1-1-22.jpg
Feb. 7 start of the new points for the year. I finish up with tip at Salt Grass while Sweet C heads to our machines. I walk in and she is with the pay attendant. I ask, "machine broke or you already get a hand pay?" Nice dealt Aces on about her 4-5th hand.
C Dealt A 2K.jpg
Feb. 21, President's Day
Quick trip over for double points day on Monday. Sweet C is on one side and I'm on the other of the only bank of All Star machines. She stands up and comes around with that look on her face. Nice dealt hand pay dealt 3's/2.
C Dealt 3w2.jpg
Keep it up lady! Your year!

Oh, and outside our window yesterday and today a beautiful osprey. Yesterday, I happened to be watching the golfers participating in the PGA golf tournament, when around from the lake side flew this osprey with a fish in it mouth. Circled the other tower and landed directly across from our corner suite to be out of the wind. It showed up again today around lunch time. A new friend eating a nice fish both days. One of a pair we've seen at GNLC.
Osprey.jpg

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Nice ones Sweet C.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto. Our Osprey nests atop a light pole in the parking lot of our local Walmart. I got to see the babies this season. The salt marsh is just a few hundred feet away from the lot, so no shortage of goodies to bring back. Cool pic and hits.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Nice hits for Sweet C...WTG!!!

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

On behalf of Sweet C thanks for the kind words. Hopefully, her luck continues during our upcoming anniversary trip.

LL