Changed to muti hand play

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Re: Changed to muti hand play

Post by onemoretry »

Tedlark wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:40 pm
There may be a bit of misunderstanding in my post.
Yes, my apologies - I did misunderstand what you stated. But, I do have a question. I play at the fastest speed on the machine, so when I draw, all the hands fill in virtually simultaneously. Do you play at a slower speed, or, perhaps, slow the machine down when drawing for one of the premium hands so you can watch each one fill in?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Always nice to see great hits. Especially Deuces and Royals.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

onemoretry wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:43 pm
Tedlark wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:40 pm
There may be a bit of misunderstanding in my post.
Yes, my apologies - I did misunderstand what you stated. But, I do have a question. I play at the fastest speed on the machine, so when I draw, all the hands fill in virtually simultaneously. Do you play at a slower speed, or, perhaps, slow the machine down when drawing for one of the premium hands so you can watch each one fill in?
OMT - I usually play at the medium speed and I don't hit the draw button to speed the play up. Yes, I do enjoy seeing the hands fill in.

Best of luck to you.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Tedlark wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:58 pm
Yes, I do enjoy seeing the hands fill in.

Best of luck to you.
This discussion has given me the idea of slowing the machine down when drawing for a premium hand, so as to enjoy (hopefully) watching the good cards come in. I'll see how it goes.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:23 pm
This discussion has given me the idea of slowing the machine down when drawing for a premium hand, so as to enjoy (hopefully) watching the good cards come in.
Many slot machines do it automatically. Like if you need 3 scatters to trigger a bonus round, the remaining reels will slow-mo after you've caught 2.

VP machines could have similar features, but they're not designed to be fun.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

dinghy wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:31 pm
onemoretry wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:23 pm
This discussion has given me the idea of slowing the machine down when drawing for a premium hand, so as to enjoy (hopefully) watching the good cards come in.
Many slot machines do it automatically. Like if you need 3 scatters to trigger a bonus round, the remaining reels will slow-mo after you've caught 2.

VP machines could have similar features, but they're not designed to be fun.
Are they designed for entertainment?

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

Tedlark wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:10 pm
Are they designed for entertainment?
I would describe them as utilitarian. Compared to almost any slot.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Always have the machines set on slow. When I see the first 2 or 3 cards come out, I have a brief moment of anticipation. Usually ends with me muttering 4 letter words under my breath

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Can’t believe you guys haven’t already shared your new VP idea with the draw slowing down like a slot machine with Webman. It’s what they do after all.
Love shockwave also Wildman. You are supposed to sell out for the 4oak draws while in the mode. Haven’t played it much or hit one but like it. Good luck, can’t wait to see your picture hitting it

pokerpokerpoker
VP Veteran

Post by pokerpokerpoker »

Shockwave is a lot of fun. But, I think Super Shockwave is even better. With the Super, you get to pick how many bonus round hands you want to play for the quad. I always pick the 20 hands for 2200 credits. And if you connect in the bonus round, it will re-trigger. I actually did connect on it not too long ago.