Deuces Trip: Love d'em 10-Dealt Deuces

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Deuces Trip: Love d'em 10-Dealt Deuces

Post by Lucky Larry »

Quick previously planned getaway to meet family who cancelled so we went anyway.

Lots of deuces this trip highlighted by this beautiful dealt 10 hands of deuces. I had already hit several others and missed 3 times on dealt 3 deuce hands so I told the machine it needed to "just deal them to me!" It did and I just sat there quietly for 20-30 seconds and then called Sweet C over to check my hold since it didn't self hold.
Dealt 10hands.jpg
Thank you wonderful machine. This is the same machine that has dealt Sweet C multiple dealt hand pays and my last dealt Royal.

A few of the other 4 deuces from the trip. I think my final deuces count on 25¢ was 16 over the trip. I was also blessed to pull a couple of other nice $1K tickets by moving up on three play to 50¢ and finally $1. With the last trip's 4 Royals, I've paid for our Vegas Anniversary trip. Besides it beats my current return from the Stock Market.
Sunday Deuces.jpg
614 Deuces.jpg
752 Deuces.jpg

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Awesome Larry!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nice Double L. Remember though that Noah only brought 2 ducks onto the ark.

As for it not auto-holding; that's because the hand could still be improved, as you found out when you drew the ace.

Congrats.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Glad you and Sweet C had a good trip..

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

“… Holy cow it’s a hit. The money store does it again“…great going. Phil Rizzuto 1985