Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Post by Tedlark »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:28 pm
I don’t know the strategy for 2 pair Joker as I only play Joker Kings. I have hit 5 of a kind twice holding just the Joker on the Joker Kings game. I guess the main reason I don’t play 2 pair Joker is once many years ago I played it and hit the Royal with the crappy payout. At any rate, keep em rolling.
Over the years I've had several natural royals while playing ACJP and yes, I've gritted my teeth and plugged on. Of course mumbling enough f bombs under my breath to make Tony Beets shake his head.....

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Ted,
I am a silly old fool who believes your good deeds will be rewarded back to you. I lived all my life by that creed that my depression era parents drilled into us.
Treat all people with respect. No man is better than another.
Live the Golden Rule
Do Good Deeds for Others

My life has been filled with rewards and whether fate or whatever...your belief. I'll abide by that creed.

Lucky Larry

Congratulations on the great streak. Long live the streak!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto and then some. Sounds like an instant replay of my upbringing. By the way, it may be out of style, but I still hold the car door open when the ladies get in or out and any other non automatic doors.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Olds, LL, it almost sounds like you were raised by my parents.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

👍

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

LL, olds, and OTA -

We were raised by parents who showed us a path. We had a choice to either go down this path or not, but as we found out, it was the right path. Signs also on this path told us to: ladies first onto and off of elevators; men walk on the outside of the sidewalk and ladies walk on the inside; men hold the umbrella for the lady; men pull out the lady's chair, and more. This may seem old fashioned but I wouldn't trade the way I was raised for 10,000 dollar royals.....

Thanks again all.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

My plan for today was to go to Four Winds New Buffalo early in the morning to knock out some freeplay. I sat down at a Dream Card machine and began play. After burning through the freeplay I hit AWAK (sorry no picture) and that made me happy. What didn't make me happy was that I dumped most of it back. I decided to switch machines and I'm glad that I did. These hits came after switching machines and I hit AWAK again on the second machine but no picture of that one either. I hit the quick pay button and it pushed out a ticket before I could snap a picture.
Four Winds, 4-02-23  #1.jpg
Four Winds, 4-02-23  #2.jpg
Four Winds, 4-02-23  #3.jpg
After the royal I cashed out and was getting ready to leave with a nice little profit but that little voice in my head said to play again for a few minutes and, bango...came the dealt 2's with a kicker.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Very nice Ted!!! WTG!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ride it Ted. Fantastic!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thanks CBK and olds.