Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
dinghy
Video Poker Master

Re: Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Post by dinghy »

CaseyK129 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:24 pm
1099G you get it even if you put the money back in the machine, better to show us the bank statements where you actually put the money in to your acct. I hope you didnt lost it all I really do.
I think we did this already.

There was a thread where someone challenged Ted's claims. Ted posted documents, and the challenger admitted defeat and quit the forum.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Casey - I do not know what point you are trying to get across, especially for someone who joined less than 1 week ago and has exactly 4 posts to their credit. No, I didn't "lost it all" as you say. Even if I did "lost it all" just what the hell business of that is yours? Absolutely none.

I will though, end my interaction with you at this point and I will not engage you any further from this point on.

dinghy - yes, been there and done that.

CaseyK129
Forum Newbie

Post by CaseyK129 »

Ted Lark, you're aplogy is accepted, no hard feelings. Good luck in your gambling.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

At the risk of butting in and possibly making a few less friends, hmmmmmm. Sounds like a Gen Zer response. Could be totally wrong of course. Won’t be the first time. Congrats again Ted. Keep em coming. Just finished shoveling. Looks like a trip with the Mrs Wed or Thursday. Hope to run into AP.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Best of luck to you and your wife if you go, olds.

Thanks again.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Misery loves company! ;)

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Olds, good luck to you and the better half.

Today is Sweet C and my anniversary and we are headed over next week for a few days to celebrate. Got our corner suite all lined up. I can't wait, just two more days of student teacher observations this week and then I've scheduled a week off.

PS: it's a new time and era and the younger generation have lived a different kinda life. Since I work almost exclusively with them it takes adjustments. No information is taboo to some, no privacy or understanding of social norms by some (like texting me at 6:00 am on Monday morning to check on something about the upcoming time on Friday) but a good majority are "good" and respectful young adults. Heck, I remember hearing how us 60's teens were leading the world to hell! The collapse of the US was coming any day. Subject of a good debate but not on this forum.

Have a great trip, looking forward to pictures. Tell the MS. I can pull her out of retirement and give her a great classroom in a warm setting. High 80s today!
LL

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Happy Anniversary Larry and Sweet C.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto and thanks for the well wishes. Will post pics later. Also met up with AP. PS….The misses loves warm weather having grown up in both Florida, Ct, and Mass. I will pass along the kind offer. I pretty much bite my tongue on the new generation. I am glad some are salvageable. 😀 pics etc on the Bizarro thread. Ted, I feel like Hijacked part of your thread. Feel free to Hijack mine anytime !!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Made a trip to Harrah's Joliet on Saturday Night 3/3/23. I didn't punch a time card but because things were going my way I decided to stick around and earn 7,700 tier credits to get the 10,000 tier credit bonus.
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #1.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #2.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #3.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #4.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #5.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #6.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #7.jpg
Harrahs Joliet 3-4-23 #8.jpg