Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Re: Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Post by onemoretry »

dinghy wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:14 am
I hear rumors of expanded tier structuring at the top end. Presently they have three levels of Diamond, but officially only one level of Seven Stars (150k). They may formally establish new levels at milestones such as 250k, 500k or 1 milligram.
They do have a higher level (250K), which does not have a name, but entitles you to participate in signature experiences.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:54 pm
They do have a higher level (250K), which does not have a name, but entitles you to participate in signature experiences.
It's quite a morass of benefits as you progress through 250k to 500k, and on to 1 mil.

I could start a thread since it's a little off topic in this one, but I'm not sure anyone cares. Do we have any Seven Stars players here? I think you are. I'm a min-Seven Star. Ted's almost there this year.

I don't see myself going much beyond 150k this year. Maybe 250k. The Row Reno adjustments have diminished the best option in Nevada. Reno is now $20 per point for nearly all the good vp games.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Signature events is apt, as victims sign over entire bankrolls to CET on the regular. I’m sweating bullets just cranking out $4,000 coin in per trip.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

I got it! If the current level at 150k is called Seven Stars, then the next level at 250k should be called 11.666 Seven Stars.

Catchy, isn't it? :geek:

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Tedlark wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:49 am

Went to Harrah's Joliet last night and got crushed. Nothing, NOTHING was hitting. I switched machines 4 times and nothing hit. My 3k vanished and I went on full-tilt, hit the atm for another 1.5k and poof!!!
Sorry about the bad day, but it does prove that you're human, after all. For a while there, I was starting to wonder, given your many, many fantastic results.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

That didn't take long. Incoming email mentions a "Seven Stars Elite" level:

I don't recall seeing that language before. Elite would be 500k, apparently. (By my terminology, Twenty-Three Point Three Three Three Stars.)

Hmm, basic Seven Stars members can attend all the events (without the special perk), but the rules page indicates maximum one ("unless otherwise allowed at the discretion of senior leadership").

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/sevenstars/rules

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

It does prove that you're human, after all. Starting to wonder, given many, many fantastic results.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's an explicit look behind the curtain. The requirements for those fantastic results are staggering.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

dinghy wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:36 pm
Do we have any Seven Stars players here? I think you are. I'm a min-Seven Star. Ted's almost there this year.
Yes, we (my wife and I play on her card) are Seven Stars. We are currently at just over 147,100 tier credits for this year and are almost certain to get there again. After that, who knows? If they continue to make changes that increase the cost to achieve that level, and do not increase the rewards for getting there, it may be time to move on.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

That’s some achievement, even if the both of you played like gangbusters! Somebody’s gotta live la vida loca. La vida losing? One and the same!

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:43 am
If they continue to make changes that increase the cost to achieve that level, and do not increase the rewards for getting there, it may be time to move on.
It's difficult because there are so many unknowns and uncertainties.

For example, what's the value of a signature event?

The Vegas October event gives away $350k. They assume 750 participants, but that's meaningless because participants will earn entries for their play. To stay competitive with the others, you need to play those lousy Vegas games. If you don't play, your drawing equity may be $100 or less.

Also in October, the Reno event gives away (only) $50k. But Reno has RC multipliers. There's a 10x during the entry earning period, and later a 20x after the drawing.

Do you choose Vegas or Reno? If Reno, when do you play? The rules and limits probably won't be fully disclosed until arrival -- if then.