Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
dinghy
Video Poker Master

Re: Tunica - Christmas Weekend.

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:33 am
FWIW, our tier credit total at present is a little over 62,400 which includes 41,000 in tier credit bonuses.
You're off to a fast start. :up:

I'm running behind you. Skimming through my records, last year I was probably under 40k base and slightly above 150k total. I did play some tier multiplier days, but they're not necessarily my favorite promos. I like either a big RC multiplier or a play & earn. Usually I'll do exactly 2500 base (5000 rarely), and collect the promo benefits plus triple up my TCs from the single-day bonus.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nice OMT.

dingby - are you a Las Vegas local?

I haven't put in a session lasting over 3 hours since my last trip to Las Vegas a few years ago and I like to get a minimum of 1,000 tier credits to get the 1 for 1 match. I've had 1 session so far this year, I mentioned it in this thread, where I earned 3,300 tier credits which got me a 5,000 TC bonus. Unless I'm in Las Vegas I just don't do the marathon sessions any more.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

Tedlark wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:44 pm
are you a Las Vegas local?
Yes, Vegas metro area. But ironically, I don't play the Vegas Caesars properties. Their pay schedules are too tight for my liking.

I either go down to Laughlin, or up to Reno-Tahoe.

Overall it's not my norm to play long sessions, but I do it if called for by the situation. I try to keep my bets down around $10-15 multiline or $5 single line. At a 10 play 25c game, I can rack up 2500 base within 3 hours if it's not a slow machine.

CaseyK129
Forum Newbie

Post by CaseyK129 »

Tedlark wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:47 pm
CaseyK129 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:16 am
Thats what I thought
I'm glad I was able to answer your highly intrusive question.
How is the Question intruive? You posted pix of big jack pots. Only fair to know if it was a "real" run or if you just kept on playing by putting the hand pays back into the machine. Lot of people look at jack pot pix on the Internet and think wow I can be abig winner too, they don't realise that someone with 5 big jack pots can be a net loser long term. You can help soneone new to V.P. so they understand most people lose long term because of the law of averages. 5 jack pots in a short time, its usualy hand pays going back into the machine. So don't blame me, try to help keep someone from becoing a PG (problem gambler).

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

dinghy wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:51 pm
Tedlark wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:44 pm
are you a Las Vegas local?
I either go down to Laughlin, or up to Reno-Tahoe.
We are headed for Laughlin from Buffalo on Tuesday for a four night junket. Do you play at Harrahs or the Tropicana there?

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:51 pm
Do you play at Harrahs or the Tropicana there?
Both. Usually I prefer Trop, but sometimes Harrahs will surprise me with a useful promo.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

We played a bit at Tropicana when we were in Laughlin last April. However, once we found that they hadn't been completely integrated with the Caesars programme, and our play would not count towards daily tier credit bonuses, we didn't go back.

We played on some All Star machines that had multiline 8/5 bonus poker. Do you know if they're still there?

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:55 pm
We played a bit at Tropicana when we were in Laughlin last April. However, once we found that they hadn't been completely integrated with the Caesars programme, and our play would not count towards daily tier credit bonuses, we didn't go back.

We played on some All Star machines that had multiline 8/5 bonus poker. Do you know if they're still there?
Tropicana converted in August last year and began using the main Caesars card rather than a local card.

Yes, they still have the two All Stars with 50c 8/5 BP. They were moved toward the river at the left of a row with Ultimate X machines.

And Trop still has single line $1+ 8/5 BP widely available.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

CaseyK129 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:15 pm
Tedlark wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:47 pm
CaseyK129 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:16 am
Thats what I thought
I'm glad I was able to answer your highly intrusive question.
How is the Question intruive? You posted pix of big jack pots. Only fair to know if it was a "real" run or if you just kept on playing by putting the hand pays back into the machine. Lot of people look at jack pot pix on the Internet and think wow I can be abig winner too, they don't realise that someone with 5 big jack pots can be a net loser long term. You can help soneone new to V.P. so they understand most people lose long term because of the law of averages. 5 jack pots in a short time, its usualy hand pays going back into the machine. So don't blame me, try to help keep someone from becoing a PG (problem gambler).
It was intrusive because you asked for a specific dollar amount. To help you out in your quest to help keep someone from being a PG (problem gambler) I will say that I came home with a smidge more than 2k. Please don't bet me to see 1099-G's, won't work out too well in your favor, lol.....

Happy now?

CaseyK129
Forum Newbie

Post by CaseyK129 »

1099G you get it even if you put the money back in the machine, better to show us the bank statements where you actually put the money in to your acct. I hope you didnt lost it all I really do.