Rubbing Shoulder Magic

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
MrRobert
Forum Rookie

Rubbing Shoulder Magic

Post by MrRobert »

I was playing at the Tropicana in Atlantic City and having awful luck. I was playing a 10 coin 50 cent machine and an elderly lady was playing a 5 coin 50 cent machine and the machine went off. Joker Poker and she hit 5 of a kind and told me that was her second one today. I told her I wasn't hitting anything on my Jacks or Better machine and asked if I could rub her shoulder and I did. Within 5 minutes I was dealt a royal flush for 5,000. She had left right after she was paid her Jackpot but I will never forget her.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Great! One just never knows. I can’t compete with that one. The closest I can come was about 20 years ago. An elderly lady walked away from her machine to go home I guess. It was several machines from mine. I had lost 60 bucks and was taking a lunch break. I noticed she had been dealt junk on JOB with a quarter bet and just walked away. I completed the hand and a one quarter Royal appeared on the redraw. I looked for her but couldn’t find her so I just kept the 62.50. My next two trips I looked around in case the same lady who was there but she wasn’t. I would have gladly given her the money.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You're a good egg. $62 buys four dozen nowadays.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

FAA wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:40 am
You're a good egg. $62 buys four dozen nowadays.
Let's not exaggerate. Eggs have gone up, but not that much. I was in Sam's club a few days ago and eggs were $5.98 for 2 dozen. Of course, you could only buy 1 package.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

We paid 4.89 for Egg-land’s Best today. Crazy the local grocery store brand was a dollar more. My brother paid 7 bucks for Organics. Yikes. I read eggs are being smuggled in from Mexico. Three dollars and change for a tray of 30.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Nature abhors a vacuum. Egg smuggling entrepreneurs providing supply to meet demand while profiting. Of course inspection protocols are "no mas."

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

What an eggciting turn this thread has taken.

Pass the Louisiana Hot Sauce...

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Who the hell attempts to obtain a stranger’s shoulder rub in the first place? This story is a bit much.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

FAA wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:12 pm
Who the hell attempts to obtain a stranger’s shoulder rub in the first place? This story is a bit much.
:lol:

I was going say this sounds like something Bill Cosby might do, but then I thought better.

Now I want some Jell-o.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:12 pm
I guess the yolk's on you.