2022 Review

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: 2022 Review

Post by olds442jetaway »

I doubt LL minds the diversion at all, being a sports lover and especially his Coogs. 👍. I had no idea over 47,000 students attend UH.
Last edited by olds442jetaway on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

r u here now Olds ?? at m. sun

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Lucky Larry wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:38 pm
I probably could have been more precise. The statement refers to what I was dealt, so I was playing 8 hands and dealt JK which I held and caught one royal out of the 8 JK holds. The same with the other statements.
Aha - that explains it just fine. I had incorrectly assumed you were playing all the hands, not just some of them.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

onemoretry wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:25 am
Lucky Larry wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:38 pm
I probably could have been more precise. The statement refers to what I was dealt, so I was playing 8 hands and dealt JK which I held and caught one royal out of the 8 JK holds. The same with the other statements.
Aha - that explains it just fine. I had incorrectly assumed you were playing all the hands, not just some of them.
Limited bankroll in semi retirement means I play based on my play results. If the timing is good, I'll increase hands or go with any premonitions. (I've posted lots of those premonition stories!) Hit again after the Royal I couldn't buy a hit, premonition said to switch to DDB which I did. I play DDB maybe 10% of the time, caught 3 Aces on the third or fourth deal after switching and had 4Aces/K. Moved back to DW and caught 4 deuces twice more within 20 minutes to call it quits for the night. Premonitions usually occur when I'm tired or able to just free my mind and focus on my play.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Exactly. Just tonight, the Mrs sits down at a nickel Ultimate X machine right next to my Deuces Wild Machine. I say wow, usually we play miles apart and she says, Oh this isn’t really the machine I want to play, but I already put my bill in. I say…. I. dunno, I have a weird feeling. Give it 5 minutes. She says Oh Ok. ( cause it was ult x DDB multistreak )….and she doesn’t play that. Anyway, rambling on she hits on the 3rd or 4 th hand in. Aces with a kicker x 12. For over 9,500 nickels. 😀. Pics after we get home tomorrow.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:32 pm
Exactly. Just tonight, the Mrs sits down at a nickel Ultimate X machine right next to my Deuces Wild Machine. I say wow, usually we play miles apart and she says, Oh this isn’t really the machine I want to play, but I already put my bill in. I say…. I. dunno, I have a weird feeling. Give it 5 minutes. She says Oh Ok. ( cause it was ult x DDB multistreak )….and she doesn’t play that. Anyway, rambling on she hits on the 3rd or 4 th hand in. Aces with a kicker x 12. For over 9,500 nickels. 😀. Pics after we get home tomorrow.
Congrats to Mrs Olds.