Elite Tier Weekend - WOW!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Elite Tier Weekend - WOW!

Post by Lucky Larry »

Headed over to GN for our Tier Weekend Gift selection.
Friday:
Night's draw was 5 Elite players per hour for $2,000 in free play. We went over early to secure as many points/entries as we could. No luck on the drawing but what a great run -at the end! Both Sweet C and I played through our bank rolls until I was down to $45 when this joyous little RF showed up at 9:50. After 3 dealt 4RF and no hits it was totally unexpected.
3-31 L RF.jpeg
Renewed we started our play again. Once again my normal play is between Bonus and DW with an occasional DWB (which hates me but loves Sweet C) and about 2% of the time Dbl Dbl Bonus. Banging back and forth between B and DW and couldn't get the timing. Decided to switch...try Dbl Dbl the exhausted brain said. Second, hand.... I literally just sat there and said 4 Aces and then I realized it had a 2! OMG!!
3-31 L Dealt AW2 $2500.jpeg
Followed 20 minutes with 4 deuces on 50ยข to close out the long day of play.

Saturday
Early dinner and then cocktails at 6:00 and drawing at 6:30. Didn't get drawn (5 winner @ $5,000 each). Our Tier Gift selection was a JOKE! So I took the $200 in free play. GN you need to rethink the Free Play. The $200 was to be loaded and ready at noon on Sunday and you had 48 hours. So much for going home Saturday evening.
Started play around 7:00 and at a little after 8:00 playing the same machine as the previous night's hits, I caught those golden deuces on a 5 hand deal.
3-31 L Dealt AW2 $2500.jpeg
Continued play and cashed out another $1K after catching this quad 7's and continued hits.
3-31 L Dealt Quad.jpeg
Sunday:
Had to play my free play from Elite status but couldn't get my regular weekend money until 2:00. Neither one of us could hit our timing. Played through our first alottment. Pulled out another $200 each from our "taking home" kitty. Switched to 5 hand Bonus and the climb began. At $300 switched to 10 play DW and caught this only hit of the 10 hands Royal.
4-2 L RF.jpeg
Came home, with a larger "take home kitty". Long live the streak....
Attachments
4-1 L Dealt Deuces$ 2500.jpeg

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Awesome LL looks like a great time!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Nice Larry!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Congrats on a really great weekend for you and your honey Double L.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

My usual Ditto, Ditto, Ditto ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š Big game tonight UCONN 32-8. San Diego 30-6. Hope the guys can pull it out. Will be a real battle.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

An awful lot of winning lately. Hopefully people take notice and remember. Congrats to those with recent hits and streaks.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

TripleTriple wrote: โ†‘
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:22 pm
An awful lot of winning lately. Hopefully people take notice and remember. Congrats to those with recent hits and streaks.
The winning streaks rarely outlast the losing streaks. I guess I could post a few of those pictures of 3 deuces dealt and no hits or 4 RF on multiple hands and no hits! That's why I/we appreciate so much the times the timing is on and the hits are coming our way! Wins increase the endorphins!

Hope spring eternal!

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

olds442jetaway wrote: โ†‘
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:31 pm
My usual Ditto, Ditto, Ditto ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š Big game tonight UCONN 32-8. San Diego 30-6. Hope the guys can pull it out. Will be a real battle.
My money is on UCONN! Looking good at the half!

LL

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Congrats Larry. Glad you and Sweet C had a rewarding weekend.