tech58
Video Poker Master

FP is back,dancer-free-zone,all's right with the world

Post by tech58 »

Odd's on how long it lasts?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Even with whatever perceived faults that people may think Bob Dancer has, his not posting on this site is a step not in the right direction.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Tedlark wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:26 pm
Even with whatever perceived faults that people may think Bob Dancer has, his not posting on this site is a step not in the right direction.
Each to his own on that opinion.
To clarify my opinion,i never said anything about him not posting on this site,he did.
He wanted to confine FP to Rec. forum, which he has no right to propose, only his inflated ego on display. He of course retains the right to stick a fork in"less intelligent" Rec. forum posters at his pleasure. I guess anyone giving him a pass, on his many comments to that effect,must deserve it.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

I have nothing to add to the Strategy Forum that hasn't already been said thousands of times. Play positive games perfectly long enough and you will profit. What's new?

If was a professional gambler, which I am not, I am 100% positive I could find a game that pays better than video poker. My son plays fantasy football, he wins more often than he loses. I have another friend who's son plays live poker. He enters poker tournaments in Vegas and always covers his costs. He won big a few years ago and was on TV.

The strategy forum is there to help people who have questions about strategy. They are entitled to expert answers. My only issue with anyone on this forum is when they go off the rails and start telling others how intelligent they are for playing a game with only five buttons.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

FloridaPhil wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:13 am
I have nothing to add to the Strategy Forum that hasn't already been said thousands of times. Play positive games perfectly long enough and you will profit. What's new?
But, what if you can't find games that are positive in their own right, and have to be able to evaluate other factors to determine the total value of your play? That's a bit more complicated than simply pushing the buttons.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Florida Phil: 5 buttons? For sure? Crap, so that's what I have been doing wrong all these years!!!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I hope hitting that max bet button by mistake worked out a few times!!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

I have no problem with Bob or anyone else posting on all forums as long as they don't denigrate or insult other posters. You can disagree with a post or correct someone courteously. The problem with Bob is he puts people down. Were he more civil, I doubt anyone would have a problem.