OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: The Challenge

Post by OTABILL »

Waiting4RF wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm
Webman wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:53 am
Our most skill-based contest would be the Monthly Contest. Both with regard to strategy and also game selection. I would love to see which of our forum members can score the highest in that one.

Perhaps a dedicated thread... anyone posting in the topic qualifies and I will post standings of all participants at the conclusion. A free month of Gold membership to the participant who scores the highest (but more importantly supreme bragging rights).
Webman, my score for the March monthly was 82,825. How does that compare to the other regular posters?
My march monthly was 0. I haven't played the monthly forever.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Waiting4RF wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm
Webman, my score for the March monthly was 82,825. How does that compare to the other regular posters?
I play the monthly quite often. I've finished in the top 10 three times, and in the top 100 seven times. My best score was around 90,000. My score for March was 83,585.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Eduardo wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:27 pm
Lusing is bad for yu.
Eduardo please,to maintain proper colloquialism and context it should be: fer. :pinch:

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

The Monthly Contest - Forum Participation Edition, May 2020 iteration originated as a result of posts/discussions in this topic. I posted my thoughts on how things have cone sideways in The May 2020 Monthly Contest - Forum Participation Edition forum topic. Even if you are not participating in this contest, I would appreciate anyone who participated in the discussions that resulted in its initiation to provide their thoughts on my comments in the cited forum topic. Thanks