OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: The Recreational Forum Needs To be Split into Two Parts

Post by OTABILL »

Vman96 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:35 am
FloridaPhil wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:44 am
Webman. In your experience has anyone ever been harmed by believing video poker is beatable?
And OTABILL, the statement by Scarne about staying within your budget is as wise one. I think Bob and bill were just being more concerned about some of his other discussions on gambling topics in his various books and videos. I haven't read much of his work, so I can't really say that for myself.
Perhaps but I didn't see it that way either time as there was no need to go off on a tangent regarding his gambling expertise.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

onemoretry wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:42 am
Some of these recent posts caused me, out of curiosity, to look up some of the earlier ones being referred to. I quickly found an eight year old thread called Objective in playing vp.

Most, but not all, the players are different, but the discussion is eerily similar.
That 8 year old thread was started by me if I recall. Discussion may have evolved in a similar manner though the original post here had a different purpose than that of 8 years ago. I hope Webman will give me some slack for some repetitiveness given the time that has elapsed.