Re: Masks Now Required indoors at all CET and MGM Reports Properties Nationwide

Post by Kenzor »

OTABILL wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:11 pm
Lucky Larry wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:46 pm
FAA wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:28 pm
This up and down mask stuff is getting old fast. I would even stick with the TITOs and blow off the change, but those damn machines are loathe to dispense hundreds. No good option. I heard today on the radio someone relate that a $6.08 7-11 purchase was rounded up to $7!
Part of our dinner discussion tonight. We've ran into the same type issue. My youngest daughter said she almost thought she was about to get a free drink at fast food drive through heading to work a the hospital the other day for giving the cashier 23¢ in change-mainly pennies. The girl was so appreciative she thanked her multiple times. Heck our Credit Union is offering $5 for bringing $50 in change. Nice investment - the grandkids "pocket change piggy bank" is probably going to be raided. :D
Reminds me when people, including my parents, were turning in silver coins because of the then very high price for silver.
My father was little then and told me that he should give his silver coin, which he greatly appreciated, to his parents, he was so upset then, and this incident will be remembered for his whole life.