Maximizing return and CET Rewards

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Re: Maximizing return and CET Rewards

Post by TripleTriple »

I'm currently Diamond Plus. My rewards multiplier is not a draw; it is guaranteed on certain days for certain time periods- 4 hours Fri & 4 hours Sun. Offer is twice a month. I also periodically go when the multiplier is 2-5X, or 2-100X all day (this is a "draw", but will play lower denomination/less coin in if I get a low draw- I have always gotten either 2 or 3X).

I have never seen an option to convert at 1:1 free play- it seems locked in at 2:1. I think my best bet is to charge meals to my room then see if I can get them removed, otherwise pay with RC. I don't do a lot of fine dining or shop much since the prices are inflated. I do like to have breakfast and quick take-away meals covered by RC, but I have more than enough credits for those meals.

Does anyone know, can you redeem a portion of your comp $ to free play or do you need to do all of them?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

You can redeem as much, or as little, as you want. I converted 40,000 credits a couple months ago for $200.00 freeplay because this was during a 5X tier and reward credit multiplier period and I knew I'd get those credits back with the multiplier.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

I used the 5x welcome back promotion too to get Diamond for this year and next.

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:53 am
hophoofer wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:39 pm
Couple of years ago, 7* was 1.5:1. And this year, Harrahs AC offered 1:1 free play ($250 maximum) on some day as a promotion.
normally people reserve negative things to say when they are trying to sell something (like a scam) but im not, you sir outshined as a Gentleman and i think you should go leave this forum and never return, can you do that for us Huupy?
How pathetic that you post sometime irrelevant just for showing your gambling disorder? You just proved you are a Gentleman. If you are mad at your gambling loss, call the gambling rehab center. And if your divorce is on it’s way, call the lawyer office. I you get COVID, cal 911. At least there is a number you can call.

Get a life please, don’t ruin this website. Go post on Craigslist if you want to spam.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:15 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:53 am
hophoofer wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:39 pm
Couple of years ago, 7* was 1.5:1. And this year, Harrahs AC offered 1:1 free play ($250 maximum) on some day as a promotion.
normally people reserve negative things to say when they are trying to sell something (like a scam) but im not, you sir outshined as a Gentleman and i think you should go leave this forum and never return, can you do that for us Huupy?
How pathetic that you post sometime irrelevant just for showing your gambling disorder? You just proved you are a Gentleman. If you are mad at your gambling loss, call the gambling rehab center. And if your divorce is on it’s way, call the lawyer office. I you get COVID, cal 911. At least there is a number you can call.

Get a life please, don’t ruin this website. Go post on Craigslist if you want to spam.
LOL craiglist wtf? i just won 250$ today and this site is ruined by mr know it all people like you that do come off with a Gentleman personality, if anyone deserves to be scammed its u Huupy!