Hope this thread ends soon......

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Hope this thread ends soon......

Post by olds442jetaway »

I don’t play it anymore because many years ago for some strange reason, Mohegan Sun took away all of the 99.1 BP games, but left 99.54 JOB intact. If it is any incentive at all, one time and only one time, as I have posted about before, I hit 4 Aces 5 times in an hour on BP.
To add insult to injury, my last two sessions were bankroll busters. JOB as usual quads were as far apart as the starting and finish line of the Boston Marathon. I tried Joker Kings hoping for at least 4 times as many quads as job and it went quadless. A brief tour on Deuces Wild, dealt me 4 to a Royal 3 times which wiffed. I finished the session by a brief switch back to JOB whick promptly unrewarded me by dealing me quad deuces. At that point, I pocketed my 31.25 for mad money and drove home at 3AM. not even staying for their usually really nice breakfast in the lounge in the morning.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Hysterical post. I should take advantage of the good BP and give up the four tenths. More exciting and you may recoup the difference. At Caesars, the $31 isn’t worth the trouble if listening to the bank nuts. It’s always depressing, getting mentally prepared for an eternal session on their JOB. I always switch either machines or games after a quad. It lessens my anxiety.