Wild Swings on Joker Kings also

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Wild Swings on Joker Kings also

Post by FAA »

99.17%. I like the extra suspense, and I can execute a better hit and run.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

If you hit 5 Aces in an hour on that game like I did once, you will be passing cars on the Garden State Parkway on foot!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Hell yes. If I ditched my trusty jalopy, of course. BTW, a Harrah's AC Triple Play Joker player won a $52,000 jackpot in October. You may want to come on down!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Would if I could. Needy dad in assisted Living and I am nursing an ailing boiler. Have to be close to home. Some day would like to go back. Except for the smoke, I always enjoyed it there. Enterprise used to give me a hell of a deal on renting a new caddy for a couple of days. Back then, my cars were mostly good for around town only and always needed something. Those Caddys were fast and beautiful. The best one I ever had was a new 92 white with red leather interior sedan DeVille. Was lucky I never got a ticket. Would floor it coming out of the many Garden State Parkway tolls and blow away the cars pulling out at the same time.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Not sure how much snow wither of you got. Stay safe and drive carefully.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

We got between 11 and 20 inches depending on the drifts. My Toro electric blower couldn’t handle it. Wife and I were out shoveling six hours yesterday. We paced ourselves but still. We have a small lot with 4 cars jammed in close together. Impossible to plow. The City plow comes by and buries us hip high about 30 feet across. All we did was make a dent to get 2 cars out. The roving kids with shovels don’t exist anymore. Too busy playing video games. When I was a kid we did sidewalks for 50 cents and 75 cents for driveways. We stayed out doing that all day. The poor neighbors we did for free. We had several of those whose husbands had been severely wounded in World War 2.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:57 pm
We got between 11 and 20 inches depending on the drifts. My Toro electric blower couldn’t handle it. Wife and I were out shoveling six hours yesterday. We paced ourselves but still. We have a small lot with 4 cars jammed in close together. Impossible to plow. The City plow comes by and buries us hip high about 30 feet across. All we did was make a dent to get 2 cars out. The roving kids with shovels don’t exist anymore. Too busy playing video games. When I was a kid we did sidewalks for 50 cents and 75 cents for driveways. We stayed out doing that all day. The poor neighbors we did for free. We had several of those whose husbands had been severely wounded in World War 2.
Figured you got hit hard. Glad you paced yourself. Not worth getting a heart attack, or hurt. When I lived in VA, I had a short but steep driveway. Had to shovel from the top down so if/when I fell it would be on snow not pavement. Thankfully, no snow here. Local expression is we shovel sunshine, not snow. BTW, when I was growing up in Brooklyn kids (including me) were out with their shovels. No snow blowers back then. Even up to 30 years ago, kids would be around to shovel sidewalks/driveways. Again, take care and be safe.