The Path II

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
dinghy
Video Poker Master

Re: The Path II

Post by dinghy »

Little help please. How do I determine which of my bills are scared money?

The bad ones I'll break down to twenties before playing. But they all look the same to me.

I assume it should show up in his face.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Never assume, did you check Ben's shorts?

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

Tedlark wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:06 pm
Never assume, did you check Ben's shorts?
Why would he be shorting now when the market is already down so much?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

dinghy -

What tangible advice can you offer the originator of this thread?

Step up and let your voice be heard.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

Tedlark wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:11 pm
My reading of this thread is that I see more advice giving than advice seeking. If the OP expresses that he wants advice, I'll offer it within my limitations.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

dinghy wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:26 am
Tedlark wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:11 pm
My reading of this thread is that I see more advice giving than advice seeking. If the OP expresses that he wants advice, I'll offer it within my limitations.
Ok, so working within your limitations I see this:

At the Originating Poster stated in the very first post: "It is appropriate at this time to begin anew, with renewed purpose."

I am hopeful that the Originating Poster was beginning anew with a renewed purpose to come out positive when playing video poker for actual money. And if I, and other posters, could offer advice how to accomplish this, I would think that the Originating Poster would actually take some of the advice or suggestions that have been offered to him in order to satisfy his White Castle like craving for a hand pay event.

The Originating Poster then went on to say not long after posting the above: "I actually created this thread, and my prior lengthy thread, for it to be about me and basically chronicle my trips for later evaluation."

The Originating Poster, when talking about a way to chronicle his trips for later evaluation, I would only assume that it was a given that he was posting here for forum members to also evaluate. Otherwise, what would be the sense of him posting here? He could simply create a journal at home and make Dear Diary entries into this journal and he could evaluate by himself to his heart's content without making posts in an open forum for all to also evaluate.

Have a nice day, within your limitations of course.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

Tedlark wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:35 pm
The "limitations" comment was mainly re: my lack of AC knowledge. I play in NV, so only have secondhand knowledge of available games, and minimal info on potential slot club benefits.
Tedlark wrote:
At the Originating Poster stated in the very first post:
I looked back to see how he started his earlier threads, and stumbled upon your own "Path" (to Joliet) thread (from 2020). Now I'm clearer on your perspective.

I have no further questions.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

dinghy wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:18 am
Tedlark wrote:
The "limitations" comment was mainly re: my lack of AC knowledge. I play in NV, so only have secondhand knowledge of available games, and minimal info on potential slot club benefits.
Tedlark wrote:
At the Originating Poster stated in the very first post:
I looked back to see how he started his earlier threads, and stumbled upon your own "Path" (to Joliet) thread (from 2020). Now I'm clearer on your perspective.

I have no further questions.
Actually I took the above from the very beginning of The Path II and not the "Path" you incorrectly mentioned.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

dinghy wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:02 am
Little help please. How do I determine which of my bills are scared money?

The bad ones I'll break down to twenties before playing. But they all look the same to me.

I assume it should show up in his face.
They all look scared to me. It shows in his face.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Sad Sunday. I lost my $25 Caesars table FP on a self inflicted nine to craps. I lost $13 en route to a quad. Off to Borgata for a free weekend duffel. I checked bar; no BP/98% JOB. Back at Caesars, I won $33 on my $25 JOB FP. I played dollar BP for two hours. Only a short coin quad at the bitter end. Net Day: -$285. 81 TCs.
Attachments
6E6EFC8E-3AE2-42BA-8668-942FB684B28C.jpeg
4B3A76EE-C33D-42B6-813B-B839BA609B92.jpeg