Extremely Lucky. I should quit for the year now!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
dinghy
Video Poker Master

Re: Extremely Lucky. I should quit for the year now!

Post by dinghy »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:51 pm
The final trip of 2021 was a bust.
Sorry about that, but there's always this year.

What are your plans for 2022?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Quarters only for now. The dud streaks drain bankroll too quickly on dollar games. Mixture of 98.91 Deuces Wild, 98.44 Joker Kings with most of the play on Deuces. Almost no 99.54 Job. I have lost more on that than any other game. No Royals or quads close together and your goose is cooked. Probably play mostly single line games since the paytables are worse on multi line games. Probably stick with a very mild Martingale Clone betting method.
Forgot to mention Covid. Worse by the day. So many breakthrough cases. Try and play overnight when it is quiet. Stay away from the lounge where there almost no protocols. Try and stay away from everybody. Plans a day at a time depending on current events.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Quarters? For Quadfather? A distressing development indeed. How am I supposed to get my vicarious TR entertainment? I must resort to YouTube high rollers. This will adversely affect state revenue! I know about the dollar BR drain, and it’s even impacting you now. My quad frequency barely keeps up with my JOB losses. I’ll be leaning on BP.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Horrors may as well fill TT’s bathtub with coal prior to check in after those astounding losses. You got soaked even if you didn’t use the pool. I’ll be at the On the Waterfront tower. You could have been a contender by skipping the high variance games. I got slayed and filleted plenty on the basic ones.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

No can JoB. I get bored with DDB. What's a poor boy to do?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

2022 started out very well. Hit quad deuces with a bunch of quarters in. The Clone never put me in danger of a bankroll bust. Discipline maintained as well. Quite a few venues were closed due to staffing shortages Which probably means the employees were out with Covid and or awaiting PCR test results. Even the lounge closed early not that I was going to go near it. Walked away with a good chunk toward the end of year session fiasco. Long session though. 11 hours. 😬 7AM and no sleep yet. Heading up now.
Attachments
E6FAAE89-F78C-4978-AAEF-06A90C865D51.jpeg

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations. Over 11 hours, some semblance of a lucky hand is bound to occur. The all in gamblers committing to one machine a curious phenomenon.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Caught a few hours rest in a really nice room. Really didn’t want to get up but was dying for coffee and breakfast. I am actually just leaving now. And I caught this as a little added breakfast treat. Between the two quad deuces hits, and paid for the end of the year fiasco on the last day I played.
Attachments
29E4B5C8-F9D5-49BD-B9B9-0444930EAB84.jpeg

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I think my biggest mistake last year was being too aggressive with the Martingale clone. I think I will take a hint from a funny YouTube video a takeoff on Steppenwolf you guys have probably seen it already but it is hysterical just type in YouTube born to be mild

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:30 am
The all in gamblers committing to one machine a curious phenomenon.
FAA you mean a curious phenomenon to you, right? Have you ever been to Red Rock in Las Vegas?