Extremely Lucky. I should quit for the year now!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Re: Extremely Lucky. I should quit for the year now!

Post by Waiting4RF »

Nice!!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

This what I want to see you get.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks all. It went home too less 100. Animal shelter tomorrow!!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Wtg Olds!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I was doing too much math in my head with poor results. Decided to keep the clone simple and stick with JOB for awhile. Ignoring pushes, after 4 consecutive losing hands, up the bet a quarter. Again ignoring pushes, if the next sequence produces any kind of a profit before you have lost 4 times your current bet, back the bet down a quarter. Next potential trip late Friday night. Will see how it goes. Quarter game, but I can go up to 25 if needed. Hope not. Also anytime you exceed your original coin in, return to bet 5 quarters. That should keep the bets from running wild on the high side. Notice I said SHOULD! 😬 PS….. nobody let me go into the shelter. Just leave the gifts st the office. Otherwise, I will be walking out with my arms full of animals. 🤔

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

L/L/L/L = L + 1. L/W/L/L = L-1. Jackpot shall eventually ensue in the Land of the Sun!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

He he he…… wish it came before I threw away thousands on dollar play but who is complaining? Heading up in an hour or so. Free play I don’t want to waste. Will force myself to stick with quarters in the above scenario. No room. Will play from about 11 pm to just after 6 AM when the other free play starts. If I hit early, it will be a long nite wandering the halls and a cold one in the car to boot. Have blankets luckily. Ah ha! Just realized its Friday nite so the lounge is open 24 hours. Good. At least they have tv with news and games on. Scratch the blanket in car scenario. Almost too cold for Amstel. Will be close to 32 degrees by dawn. Too dangerous to drive home at 2 or 3 AM. Drunks dominate the highway. Not enough police resources to stop them. Some are high as well. One of our troopers was just hit by one last night. When I used to travel the 20 minutes between Mohegan and Foxwoods at these hours, I rarely made the short trip without seeing at least one major crash. Couple of close calls with them too. The deer that totaled my Wife’s car on the same trek 5 November’s ago wasn’t loaded that I know of, just looking for a mate!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Put another small dent in the losses for the year. Unexpected but welcome.
Attachments
075C0CC8-6F2B-4718-9D2E-FD511AE0A974.jpeg

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Nice one Olds!!!

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:00 am
Put another small dent in the losses for the year.
Lowell Weicker thanks you for the min-w2g.