Sometimes time can be your friend

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Sometimes time can be your friend

Post by FAA »

Amazing on how the same two machines hit over and over again and others are total duds. Anytime I vary from these two machines, 80% of the time I have a losing session. Wife plays DDB Ultimate X. Same deal out of 20 machines only two hit regularly. I see the patterns in millions of hands.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes. Once you find a routine that works, do not deviate from it. There is method to the madness.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Amazing is right. Even though I have given equal time to at least 6 machines, all hits above 4,000 have been on the same one.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I have given equal time to at least 6 machines. All hits above $4,000 have been on the same one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not coincidental. I have played on the same machine the last three trips with good results. I can almost sense when to change denomination by now. It's like a movie that doesn't pay off viewership until the end. This one takes ninety minutes plus to deliver its happy ending. I employ about 40% OBR, so I will relax until 88 elapse. People are sure to mock this framework, and that's fine.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:35 pm
I have given equal time to at least 6 machines. All hits above $4,000 have been on the same one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can almost sense when to change denomination by now.
If I had a quarter for all those who have posted here over the years about being able to sense when to change denomination......

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

You would have a handful of quarters from me Ted. All luck of course.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Instead of all those quarters ,tell me for a fact when 17 is comeing up on the next spin on roulette ! Lol !!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

VP is my ESP specialty, AP. I’ll trot out my theory on a continuing trial to hopefully confirm with actual cash.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

You would think your wins would be at max coin if your following some feeling

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:27 pm
Amazing is right. Even though I have given equal time to at least 6 machines, all hits above 4,000 have been on the same one.
Begs the question why equal time?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

pokerforme wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:32 pm
You would think your wins would be at max coin if your following some feeling
Good point Pokerforme , as Lt. Colombo would say, there are some loose ends here !!