Big heater.

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Big heater.

Post by FAA »

You got that right. Heat wave is broiling both coasts, with Philadelphia and Boston in a heat emergency state. I'm fit to be tied. Hopefully in a meat locker.

pokerpokerpoker
VP Veteran

Post by pokerpokerpoker »

Big heater is over.

I went to Hard Rock to tier match on the day my Gold Card from the other local was expiring. They upgraded me one notch. I played Super Triple Play 3 hands Triple Double and Bonus Deluxe for half dollars. I lost my $800 in 20 minutes. They sent a generous $35 in bounce-back though - which I hit and ran with.

A couple small winning sessions followed. Then, a huge dump of $1800.

Gonna sit back a while and see what kind of mailers I get.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You're some high roller. Good thing those two losing sessions only gobbled up maybe 15% of your heater wins.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

pokerpokerpoker wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:56 am
Big heater is over.

I went to Hard Rock to tier match on the day my Gold Card from the other local was expiring. They upgraded me one notch. I played Super Triple Play 3 hands Triple Double and Bonus Deluxe for half dollars. I lost my $800 in 20 minutes. They sent a generous $35 in bounce-back though - which I hit and ran with.

A couple small winning sessions followed. Then, a huge dump of $1800.

Gonna sit back a while and see what kind of mailers I get.
One of my old Harrah's host's went to Hard Rock Northern Indiana and sent me an email last week inviting me over. Um, pass at this time.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

If any of you guys want a trip ip north while the weather is good, Mohegan Sun has no restrictions now, is still smoke free indoors, and they still have some 99 percent quarter machines. Lots of new faces there lately

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I will only make it using AC RF funds. It may be a while.