Tomorrow’s plan

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Tomorrow’s plan

Post by olds442jetaway »

Well, I guess it is actually today’s plan being that it is 3:25 AM. So I had my recent 4,700 Jackpot. The Royal on Joker Kings. A distant memory already. The greedy State stole 329 bucks off the top. Already made a trip to the animal shelter, some back in the bank to replace two foolish ATM raids a week ago, dropped 1,200 my last session, and that leaves 1,000 for an overnight trip with the Mrs. Have a little free play too, but just 25 bucks.
Since I know this is the last of the jackpot, the plan is to be conservative. To force this, I need to play close the Mrs. and she will insure I will not squander/wander into the naked guy inside a barrel scenario. Hope is to hit a mid level hand before having to raise my bet if one doesn’t appear. A Royal of course would be the gravy. I will report back as things unfold also as to protocols that hopefully remain in place. Will be playing late after the crowds have gone, staying away from people as much as possible, masks, and keeping everything wiped down as well.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.” -Mike Tyson, philosopher/pugilist.
That said, sounds like a plan! I always want to hit a mid level hand and not have them force my hand into crazy money bets. Just take the muted win and grudgingly walk away.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tomorrow is always a day a way.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

"His future is ahead of him" -Casey Stengel

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

"Great Scott!"

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

All good quotes. Wish I could respond in kind. No mid level hits or any big ones so at the end of the day, almost busted. Couple of good things, but nothing I can spend. Luxury room near the top floor, decent dinner away from the crowds, still playing the canned no smoking music, and a pit poss I know tossed and banned a flagrant smoker who refused to follow any of the rules. He was the only one I saw. Also avoided two close calls with the ever increasing bad drivers. A sleepy rig driver who wandered into my lane, and a jacked up pickup truck driven by probably drunks who also had entered the highway at high speed and shifted iver 4 lanes mine being one of them. That’s when I wish for mad max type or james bond hidden machine guns so a simple touch of a button would take care of things. And I dont mean the trucker. Luckily he was thankful my horn blast woke him up.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The roads are too hazardous. I recently got off a bus. People were boarding, so I felt that it was safe to cross the street despite the red light. SUV speeds around it and almost ran me over. Cop was around. I heard his sound system: “driving on the wrong side of the street.” I assume a write up, but I would have been DOA.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:35 pm
The roads are too hazardous. I recently got off a bus. People were boarding, so I felt that it was safe to cross the street despite the red light. SUV speeds around it and almost ran me over. Cop was around. I heard his sound system: “driving on the wrong side of the street.” I assume a write up, but I would have been DOA.
FAA, were you crossing on the red? Was there a walk/don't walk illuminated that you were abiding to? Was the SUV not obeying the red light?

Can't be too careful these days.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I crossed on the red. SUV should have stayed put behind the bus, but we were both in too much of a hurry and it missed me by a whisker. It took the other side of a two way street. Glad he at least got caught.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Eight lives left FAA. I hope I have a few myself