A Trip to Bizarro World!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: A Trip to Bizarro World!

Post by olds442jetaway »

Session 11 was another following the same rules. Does that mean I left a winner? No. The usual off on a quarter and dollar tangent. The only way those would have worked out is if a Royal had hit snd hand pay. Those have eluded me since Mid June. Pics attached though and I was up 85 bucks following the same Clone rules on these nickel machines.
Attachments
563CF504-B5C9-4612-BED1-8FEEC27808D4.jpeg
330B44CD-2D08-45CF-95A1-BC71552AD3B8.jpeg
1A214834-5BCB-445E-8A23-64B71F541013.jpeg

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

Measured in coins, those are some nice wins I suppose. 1428, 832, 436.

Do they have any penny vp games?

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Nice hits Olds...

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks. There are a couple of 2 cent machines and one 3 cent machine. Foxwoods used to have one 100 play penny machine, but I haven’t been there in about 3 years so I don’t know if is still there. 8 more sessions to go before I feel comfortable saying I can play this way and walk away a winner with proper discipline. I guess it would be impossible to figure the probability of ruin on a 300 buck bankroll with all of the Clone up and down betting both on lines played and amounts bet per line. My initial bet is either just 5 cents or 15 cents depending how I feel. Worst case scenario would be having to play dimes after nickel play tanked and it would be after a massive dud streak a 9 dollar bet or 9 lines at 10 dimes per line. That could spell disaster in short order. Haven’t had a bet that high yet in this Clone sequence, but of course it is possible it could get there.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Session 12 tonight was pretty good. Pic attached. Started with a hundred. The Royals continue to elude me even with multiline play. I will probably try quarter or dollar flat bet on a 99 percent machine tomorrow morning and I have a bit of free play. I think I have lost every time I try it and stray from the rigid rules I designed on my Martingale clone play.
Attachments
C267C06A-0066-4C12-8891-EE517240B207.jpeg

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Hope Session 13 is a lucky one for you Olds.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks. 2022 is shaping up to be the biggest loss year ever. 2 1/2 months without a hand pay breaks prior records. Those 5k, 10k, even 15k hits from prior years that soften the blows aren’t here as of yet. I think my little nickel and dime session trials with the Clone are trying to tell me something like just stay with those and be grateful! One thing I have found is the bailouts and little profits on these nickel trials is hits on other than the deal line are what is putting that show together. On quarter and dollar play, I have stubbornly clung to single line play. That could very well be my long term problem. Nice hits from so many folks here almost always come on multi line games. I know the long term results would be the same, but I think how long it takes for something good in any given session is the key. On single line play, I usually run out of time and or bankroll. Also very strange how I am staying ahead on a 96 percent nickel game and losing my shirt on 99 percent quarter and dollar play.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Session 13 was this morning and went well. I only started with 20 in free play and played the same nickel All Star 2 96 percent deuces Wild game. Starting with 3 lines at 5 cents a line ( short coin not an issue on these machines with spin poker. ) Without hitting a Royal or quad deuces, I was able to turn the 20 to 60 so it’s a 200 percent profit based on play, then add in the 20 buck gimmie. Cashed out and just arrived home. Loss for the trip on non test games on quarters and dollars. A few more wins on nickels on multi line and that will be all that I play from here on. Still have to make 7 more straight plus’s test sessions.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Session 14 last night was really good. My bets got very high with the clone, but I landed a great hit on dimes. That put me up 150 bucks and ended the session. I lost that and more today on quarter and dollar games. You think I would learn. It is just hard to accept that 14 straight sessions would be profitable on a 96 percent game and all losers on 99 percent quarter and dollar games. Pic attached.
Attachments
221CA464-2982-49F5-9581-5C54935A1F8D.jpeg

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Bizarro world at its best!!! The Mrs and I were up there Tuesday night to celebrate her Birthday. Their entire computer systems were down due to an upgrade ( I always call them downgrades ) and for the entire evening their systems went haywire. From experience, I know what that means though most will think I am nuts because everything is random.
It means to me play and you are going to win because their systems are down.
Anyway, after a great dinner at the Irish pub/ restaurant up there we checked in. Because their systems were down, I could only get a basic comp room. Bummer. Wanted to watch the WNBA finals and the tv wasn’t working. After a no show by the tv tech guy, I politely demanded another room that they gave me and we caught the last quarter of the game.
Now off to play…….sorry no pics on my end cause my phone is out of memory for now. The Mrs pic is coming probably tomorrow. Right away she hits on DDB nickels dealt quad 3s on all 3 lines and catches one kicker. Well over 6,000 nickels won.
I settled in with a small bankroll and 20 bucks of free play a bit aggressive Martingale Clone play on Regular Airport Deuces Wild, but I was confident the down computers would give me a chance. In an hour I hit quad deuces with 6 quarters bet. An hour or so later hit them again on the machine next door with 14 quarters bet. ( 200 for 1 ).
I continued my play for hours with a basic upping my bet 2 units after 4 consecutive losing hands and backing the bets down accordingly. No Royals, but the machine stayed good. The last hour of play I switched my single line game to JOB and caught 5 quads in 45 minutes. The sun was coming up at that point and I packed it in, but not before a hot coffee and apple spice donut that I should really pass on.
The net for the trip was + 300 for Mrs and + 1,000 for me without any hand pays. I only started with a 300 bankroll and the tiny free play. Still way behind for the year, but happy camper for now.