Trying to find the exact name and pay-table for this machine

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Trying to find the exact name and pay-table for this machine

Post by olds442jetaway »

Mohegan sun has recently installed a bunch of what I call gimmick game video poker machines. In the title of the thread I meant to say return percentage instead of pay table. My next trip I will have to take a screenshot of the one I am inquiring about and see if someone will have more information on it. I think it has the word super in the name title. There are multiple choices of games and the one I picked has a very bad pay table on a bonus deuces wild game 10 play for Nickels, but the sixth coin results in paying you double on anything higher than a straight flush except for the royal flush. I only played this game once and turned a single hundred dollar bill into $385. I was going to cash out at 400 which is being way too greedy and then the machine turned on me and it went all the way down to zero. I will probably only play it when I am way ahead for a few minutes and try to hit something and run. It does pay the correct amount for the royal flush and also the correct amount for most of the standard hands but only pays 2 for 1 for a regular flush and only 10 for 1 for a straight flush instead of the desired 13. The games that approach 99% on Bonus deuces wild pay 13 for the straight flush and 3 for the regular flush. There are other games within the same machine. I just happened to like the bonus deuces wild games in general. you are also able to up denomination in this machine to dimes or quarters and if I remember the quarter game pays three for one for the regular flush instead of two. Even playing nickels, this game costs 3 bucks a shot sice there are 10 hands.