Looking for your system!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Looking for your system!

Post by FAA »

I have viewed many of John’s videos. It’s pretty remarkable to consider his achievements. He’s got the guts of a burglar. Oh, it’s going on a decent heater? Let’s double the denomination or more. What the hell?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:11 pm
onemoretry wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:23 am
stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:49 am
onemoretry, i believe you accept and believe whatever the exeprts/math people claim, you just recycle whatever is given to you without any question or testing yourself,
Really? I simply pointed out to you one of your inconsistent statements, and your response is to insult me?

Quite frankly, given my abilities, as evidenced by a M.A.Sc. in civil engineering, enable me, particularly with respect to the logics of math and probabilities, to separate BS from fact.
so what? Stanford Wong revised his statement about dice control, and hes a outstanding member of the gambling community, i do it and im the village idiot? okay that fair...(NOT!) anywho that wasnt an attack or personal attack but i think people like you just recycle what the "experts claim" think about it if bob played quarter machine and quarters only he wouldn't be Bob dancer just another no name, but since he did play hi limit he made a name for himself, and if a betting system funnels you to a hi limit room and you happen to hit a jackpot like johns video poker world where he claimed to close out 3 royals in 1 night then so be it

you dont have pick and say negative things about it onemoretry =/

stevel96a1 - if onemoretry "recycles" what the "experts claim", what do you "recycle" and from "whom"?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Philip Koetch, and i tested his 100-chip/turn bankroll
so far so good, and i rather play Johns method of attack, 0.50 denom >2$ denom win> hilimit double or nothing and restart if win last

if its all the same and players card brings an edge then it truly does not matter how you bet

but some prefer flat bet and recycle there jackpot into "time played" i prefer to take advantage of the ebb n flow of the game and captilize on wins

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:02 pm
Philip Koetch, and i tested his 100-chip/turn bankroll
so far so good, and i rather play Johns method of attack, 0.50 denom >2$ denom win> hilimit double or nothing and restart if win last

if its all the same and players card brings an edge then it truly does not matter how you bet

but some prefer flat bet and recycle there jackpot into "time played" i prefer to take advantage of the ebb n flow of the game and captilize on wins
Best of luck to you using whatever voodoo that you subscribe to at the moment.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:23 am
i never really believe in systems, still dont,
You said it - I didn't. I simply pointed out that you, who says he (or, is it she) doesn't believe in systems spends a lot of effort experimenting with them. If you don't believe in them -- why bother?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

onemoretry wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:16 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:23 am
i never really believe in systems, still dont,
You said it - I didn't. I simply pointed out that you, who says he (or, is it she) doesn't believe in systems spends a lot of effort experimenting with them. If you don't believe in them -- why bother?
how about you point out Stanford Wong revised his opinion on dice control and give your opinion on his change of mind and then maybe i'll reply to your question. but if flat betting works for you keep going with it, if tampering with my bets lands me in the hi limit jackpot with a 100$ roll and ends with a 100k jackpot then so be it, you worship your belief and i'll worship mine.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:05 pm
how about you point out Stanford Wong revised his opinion on dice control and give your opinion on his change of mind and then maybe i'll reply to your question
This site is about video poker. How does dice control have anything to do with it?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

onemoretry wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:39 am
stevel96a1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:05 pm
how about you point out Stanford Wong revised his opinion on dice control and give your opinion on his change of mind and then maybe i'll reply to your question
This site is about video poker. How does dice control have anything to do with it?
as i said there are more expert gamblers who revised there opinion about techniques about gambling (Stanford Wong) and i change my belief so im wrong and hes right? okay enuff said..i cant seem to get through to you. not really about video poker but gambling in general if one expert can alter his belief so can i.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I do not think that dice control is a system. If you are trying to tie in dice control with betting systems or math, I think you should stop trying.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Tedlark wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:32 am
I do not think that dice control is a system. If you are trying to tie in dice control with betting systems or math, I think you should stop trying.
no i was just stating a fact. the truth is Stanford altered his opinion about gambling. yes craps differs from video poker but thats like saying a tank is nothing like a car! all im saying if one renoun pro can alter his opinion about gambling so can i.