Finally switching to multi line play

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Finally switching to multi line play

Post by olds442jetaway »

Long dud streaks on single line games have caused me to finally switch to mostly multi line play. I get better pay-tables on spin poker, so I will be playing mostly Triple Spin Poker. The best I can get is 98.44 Joker Kings with 940 for bet one for the Royal. I only have two sessions so far using the Martingale Clone and both have worked out well on quarter play. All I have to do to make it easier on myself is to make a chart up with a starting bankroll of 2,000 quarters and where my line bet should be based on how many quarters are left. Basically I start out with 3 lines at bet one per line. When I have lost 10 times my initial bet I advance to 4 lines and return to 3 lines anytime my total exceeds where I started at bet 4. Same rules all the way up and down the ladder. Anytime I have over 2,000 coins, I am always at bet 3 lines and 1 per line. This is a very mild progression. See what happens the next trip. Dealt great hands would be the ultimate goal just like the one I had the other day. 7 lines at bet one a line with 3 games running and I hit a dealt straight flush so it pays 50x7x3.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I had such huge quarter JOB dud streaks today. About 25 drove me to dollar BP in pure frustration! Of course, big losses there preceded a couple of quads.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I saw the quad bailout. I cannot seem to overcome the dud streaks on single line play. I cannot get 9/6 JOB multiline games here or 8/5 BP at 99.13 or I would be playing it.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

My actual pay out for the session was about 99.3%. The machines were fair and even generous, considering that most of my play was BP. But that is scant consolation after a $220 give back. I tried to get some traction on the low stress quarter JOB, but it was hopeless. I muddled through on dollar BP and came up with an extra two quads, but they didn't even get me back to break even.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Heading up to Bizarro early evening. Results either here or on the Bizarro thread. Low budget test run trip

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

So far so good. Taking a late dinner break. Haven’t even checked in yet. Pretty busy, but got the machine I wanted.
Attachments
63946410-C5CF-4137-81AF-0C3A0E916688.jpeg

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

After dinner, I went back and played and couldn’t catch a break. Nothing good to hold on the deal line and when I did hold, nothing was connecting. That’s why I call vp and Mohegan Sun Bizarro World. Anyway, In frustration, I went back to single line play using Martingale clone snd connected this beauty that bailed me out to about even for the session. I only had a few minutes to play this morning and made a quick 20 bucks on single line. At least that covers my gas and then some for the ride home. I was very lucky on the straight flush inside draw.
Attachments
D50CC74A-A90B-4BF8-A23A-A53192631655.jpeg

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Another forgettable trip. Add it to the old pile. At least you're juicing your points total while consuming room, food and drinks. I think I may plan a nice extended Gordon Ramsay lunch next session to delay my session. The average dollar play loss is about $200/hour for me. I get in all kinds of woe early afternoon.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wish I was earning points. The 98/99 games at Bizarro only get you tier points not Momentum Dollars that you can spend. My tier level though at least gets me lounge access, 800 use or lose choice credits monthly for limited food items, or exchange 100 for 50 free play. They can also be used for rooms when not comped.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

That's still fine. You're moving the meter either way. Even at CET you get Rewards Credits to spend on all VP. But you still have to keep your tier level up; tier points aid that effort. 500 TCs a month and I cruise to another year of Platinum. No real benefits, just like the card.