New video poker trainer for android

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Hexagon99
Forum Newbie

New video poker trainer for android

Post by Hexagon99 »

Hi,

I spent my last three months develop video poker trainer (in addition to my daytime work :-)) for Android and finally posted it to *****

I developed it as I couldn't find any "decent" trainer to improve my skills.

After every draw, the trainer will let you know up to 2 better options to draw (assuming you did not draw the best option) with the EV of your draw comparing the other two best options. the game is 9/6 jacks or better.

It says "in-app purchase" in the listing but there is no real need to purchase anything as if you are out of chips you can just reload for free with no limitations. no ads also.

I will be very grateful if some "pro" players can check it out and let me know any feedback regarding the strategy and the gameplay...

Admins - I hope this is ok to put this post here, I read the forum rules and decided its ok. if not, my apology and please remove this message...

Thank you!
Last edited by Hexagon99 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I assume you are referring to the jacks or better game that pays 9 for a full house and 6 for a flush, and not the other way around?

Hexagon99
Forum Newbie

Post by Hexagon99 »

Yes I am.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

That being the case, then, why do you call it 6/9 when almost the entire video poker universe would refer to it as 9/6?

Hexagon99
Forum Newbie

Post by Hexagon99 »

Just typo... fixed it in the original post. sorry.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sorry, promotion of your products is not allowed at this time.