Can't Find Jacks or Better Trainer on the Site

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
P_Dubs
Forum Newbie

Can't Find Jacks or Better Trainer on the Site

Post by P_Dubs »

Hello,

I am new to the site and the forum. I signed up because I wanted to train to play perfect strategy on Jack's or Better. I was watching the following YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQE929IrNQ

It made me think that this site contained a trainer for Jacks or Better. I signed up for the 7-day trial of the Gold Membership. When I look at the long list of video poker options, the one type I do not see is Jacks or Better. If anyone could steer me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

-PD

P_Dubs
Forum Newbie

Post by P_Dubs »

OK, so I just realized that you have to click "Classic Single Hand (Game King)" and then it pops up as an option. From the perspective of someone new to the site, I don't know why they hide it behind another name/link.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Glad you found it... I admit, it can be a little confusing if you are just looking for Jacks or Better or Double Double Bonus etc specifically. But the truth is, you can play Jacks or Better in a lot of different games (Game King, Super Times Pay, Ultimate X, Wheel Poker... etc) and the strategy and pay tables may vary. So that's why it's necessary to first choose your game before selecting Jacks or Better.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

welcome p dubs ,I think u will like this site ,plenty of opinunated people. I was thinking of joining the gold myself ! still cant spell.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

advantage playe wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:43 pm
I was thinking of joining the gold myself ! still cant spell.
Perhaps they have a spelling trainer to go with the vp stuff?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

oh, ok ! thanks!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I only got one C in school. Guess what subject? I just couldn’t be bothered. Was too involved in Geeky science stuff.