Webman Interview on Gambling With an Edge

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Webman Interview on Gambling With an Edge

Post by BobDancer »

Probably on Monday or Tuesday, October 7 or 8, we'll be taping an interview with Webman talking about the Pro Membership that's about to roll out here on videopoker.com (it's an upgrade over the Gold Membership with features some players will deem worth paying for).

In addition, we'll be asking Webman about this forum and the site in general. If you have any potential questions to put to Webman, post them here on send to gamblingwithanedge@gmail.com and they'll be considered.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

:o

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

how much would you pay for one of us regular to go on your show? you know random joe gambler/advantage play hobbiest! >=)

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

Pay? You think they pay guests?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Waiting4RF wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:41 pm
Pay? You think they pay guests?
:lol:

I'd love to hear how much steve thinks his opinion would be worth to Mr Dancer.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

LOL depends if they see if they can pull a profit off some dope, and yes i do believe GWAE does pay their guests and they are just not doing it out of boredom or kindness of their hearts! there recent pod-cast has been lacking lately but that could be just my opinion, id like to hear about the no names and how they are doing in the gaming houses not the Colin joneses or the yoshis but more of the average "joe"

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

Steve, we do not pay our guests and I do not recommend you stay by your phone waiting for a call inviting you to be a guest on the show.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

OMG i can't believe they go on the air for free, well this is news to me my time is money like everyone else in this world, oh well

your last pod-cast i liked towards the end, i enjoyed hearing how one fellow lost his bankroll(s) and followed by barring, that actually sounds real it also runs side by side my un-written future of me trying that at atlantic city (so i won't) over all keep up the good work i enjoy your show after a long hard day at work =)

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Your last pod cast felt more like a sunday afternoon show with a bunch of suits talking about politics i gave 15min in =/

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

We're taping the Webman show in two hours after I post this.

I will include every question for him you folks posed here --- which is to say none at all because nobody asked a question for him.

I'm not writing this just to be snarky. I'm writing this because if you think of a question later and plan to write it, don't bother because that ship has sailed.