Video Poker for Winners Partially Affected

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Katch
Forum Rookie

Re: Video Poker for Winners Partially Affected

Post by Katch »

Webman wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Microsoft is now forcing the removal of Flash Player from people's systems with a recent update, making it impossible to even open the program.

If you have already purchased the software, visit the following page and enter the email on record to download a new copy that will run. The new version does not contain Super Times Pay (which also requires flash player), but all other features are present.

http://www.videopokerforwinners.com/downloads/

If you need assistance in getting the new version, email support@videopoker.com
Do you own VPFW? My original purchase was through bobdancer.com/email confirmation from Huntingtonpresss.com, so would I get the new version from you still if its your software, or would I go back to someone else for it?

Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Click on the url in the post you quoted, enter the email that you registered the software with, and you should be all set. If you need further assistance, email support@videopoker.com

Elmagico
Forum Newbie

Post by Elmagico »

I bought my copy from the gambling bookstore on CD. I didn't use any email to register. How can I get the new working version?

player_8465
Forum Newbie

Post by player_8465 »

you cannot get the software at either site so where do you get it ?

TopCats1
Forum Newbie

Post by TopCats1 »

Thank you, Thank you Webman. I purchased my version of VPFW thru Bob Dancer's 2/8/2008. Had not used for months, realized it is no longer working. Was only able to connect with Game King. All other games were missing, spin,hundred,fifty, multi cards. I pulled up page, put in email, able to DL new version. A Happy Camper!

ArmchairChef
Forum Newbie

Post by ArmchairChef »

thank you for the information!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Hey berk0, check out this thread.