Video Poker for Winners Partially Affected

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Video Poker for Winners Partially Affected

Post by BobDancer »

Video Poker for Winners used Adobe Flash for two features. Adobe Flash has been discontinued.

the opening screen now comes up with a picture that looks like the software is malfunctioning. At the top, though, it has a "Games" icon, and if you click on that you'll be taken to wherever you want to go --- such as Game King, Five Play, Super Times Pay, Multi Strike, etc.

The other change is that in Super Times Pay, when you receive a multiplier, for a few seconds you get a weird sign, but then the regular multiplier shows up and the game plays with no loss of functionality whatsoever.

If you already have a copy of the software, it will still work just fine. If you want to get another one, videopoker.com has decided to stop selling them. I'm lobbying with them to reconsider, which may or may not happen. You can still get new copies at the lasvegasadvisor.com and bobdancer.com

Hotshooter
Forum Rookie

Post by Hotshooter »

Thank you for the explanations. I noticed that yesterday. It throw me off for awhile Yes, after experimenting with it i figured out that it work fine.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Here is a screenshot of the menu, for clarity on where you should go. It appears to only be the front screen (and the multiplier animation in Super Times Pay, as Bob Dancer stated). All training and features are still available.
flash_img.png
flash_img.png (29.6 KiB) Viewed 13983 times

Hotshooter
Forum Rookie

Post by Hotshooter »

Hello,
Since yesterday, my Video Poker for Winners software stopped working. I keep getting a pop up window saying compatibility issue. Then it says you can get help on microsoft website online. However, once i click the link there are no solutions. I did have any issues prior to yesterday. I wonder if anyone else has experienced the same problem that I have.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Microsoft is now forcing the removal of Flash Player from people's systems with a recent update, making it impossible to even open the program.

If you have already purchased the software, visit the following page and enter the email on record to download a new copy that will run. The new version does not contain Super Times Pay (which also requires flash player), but all other features are present.

http://www.videopokerforwinners.com/downloads/

If you need assistance in getting the new version, email support@videopoker.com

Hotshooter
Forum Rookie

Post by Hotshooter »

Thank you I did download a new version. It works well.

metricman
Forum Newbie

Post by metricman »

I downloaded the new version but my favorite game is missing!
No Super Times Play

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

metricman wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:12 pm
No Super Times Play
That's hardly surprising, since webman stated in his Feb.25 post that the new version does not contain Super Times Pay.

metricman
Forum Newbie

Post by metricman »

onemoretry wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:58 am
metricman wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:12 pm
No Super Times Play
That's hardly surprising, since webman stated in his Feb.25 post that the new version does not contain Super Times Pay.
If I had known that I wouldn't have downloaded the update. Now I feel cheated. Also the screen is smaller.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

So just to get this straight as a prospective customer. Do I simply insert the CD in my computer and that screen comes up first thing? Unfamiliar with the product.