Different mobile choices

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
pokerforme

Different mobile choices

Post by pokerforme »

Looking for something in the App Store for IPad and iPhone that not only shows the correct plays but hopefully the ability to change pay tables if the exact table isn’t pre loaded. Trying to learn a few new games after years of the same old. Any advice would be appreciated. Thinking about Pro version right here on the site but open for ideas, thanks!

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

If you have internet access, then a good free choice is freeslots.com. Select the video poker machine. Click more games to select your game. Turn on trainer mode on the bottom left.
Try the different options to see what you want. You can see the average expected coin payout for every hold. Click on 2X to get the normal 1x coin payout. You can change the pay table too by clicking on a number in the paytable. You can also enter a dealt hand to see what the correct hold is.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Thank you! I actually used that site to learn DDB years ago but didn’t think to look if it still existed. On a side note when I went there just now they also have it as a app so this worked perfectly for my situation. I appreciate your quick response