NEW Poker Room - Play for cash and prizes

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Big Bad Bob 3
Forum Newbie

Re: NEW Poker Room - Play for cash and prizes

Post by Big Bad Bob 3 »

Thank you and I will continue to play and enjoy your games and contests. As I said, you have a well run site. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Too many negatives and not enough positives. By the way, when is your next contest?

dummyupndeal
Forum Newbie

Post by dummyupndeal »

Donloaded the poker room, but it doesn't appear anywhere on my desktop to re-enter the poker room.  I emailed zengaming and they don't respond.  What is the actual .com site to re-enter the poker room?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Donloaded the poker room, but it doesn't appear anywhere on my desktop to re-enter the poker room.  I emailed zengaming and they don't respond.  What is the actual .com site to re-enter the poker room?The poker room isn't a web site, it's a program that installs on your computer.

Did you try contacting them with the following form?
http://www.videopoker.com/poker_room/support/

Rep
Forum Rookie

Post by Rep »

[QUOTE=luvzlyfe]Rep, have you gotten any of your prize $ yet?  I filled out the affidavit, but nothing.  They must want my big $5 prize....LOL
Not as of yet. I filled out all the paperwork as well. They said 4-6 weeks on the site so it should be soon[/QUOTE]Just an update. Got the check 2 days ago. They put em all together and I got my check for $15!

dawsons
Forum Newbie

Post by dawsons »

The whole system just crashed in the middle of my game.  So how do I get my credits back?

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

The System crashed last night also. I had over 2000 dollars/credits and I was getting some good cards at that table . I had to log out and re-enter the website.

cdp
Forum Newbie

Post by cdp »

I downloaded it-but coukdnt get it to let me play-i sent an email to comments@videopoker.com

cdp
Forum Newbie

Post by cdp »

I can't get to play either

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you experience any difficulties, support for the program is offered by our partner ZEN Gaming. Please see the FAQ if you have any problems.There is also a way to contact their support team directly.

Vol
Forum Rookie

Post by Vol »

Hi Webman,

You cannot disavow the problems with the Poker site by pushing them onto Zen.  These posts raise serious issues.  The integrity of VP.com is called into question.  You need to fix it or dump it.

Vol