Wolf VIdeo Poker

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Q VIDEO POKER
Forum Newbie

Wolf VIdeo Poker

Post by Q VIDEO POKER »

I purchased a copy of Wolf Video Poker last week. How does it compare to Dancer's VPFW practice software? Are the bankroll and ROR calculations reliable?

Thanks in advance..

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I have WVP and I have had no problems with it.

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

I was a beta tester for WVP and I'm a personal friend of Jim Wolf. I use WVP constantly and love it.I like to make my own strategies if I have time. If I don't have time I print and go with a WVP generated one. It's the only one I find easy to read without tweaking.~FK

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I was a beta tester for WVP and I'm a personal friend of Jim Wolf. I use WVP constantly and love it.
 I was also a beta tester on WVP due to my knowledge of OEJs. It is the only software product that provides a strategy for OEJs as well as letting one practice.

backsider
VP Veteran

Post by backsider »

Where would I be able to get WVP? Thanks.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Where would I be able to get WVP? Thanks.
 wolfvideopoker.com

Q VIDEO POKER
Forum Newbie

Post by Q VIDEO POKER »

[QUOTE=Frank Kneeland]I was a beta tester for WVP and I'm a personal friend of Jim Wolf. I use WVP constantly and love it.
 I was also a beta tester on WVP due to my knowledge of OEJs. It is the only software product that provides a strategy for OEJs as well as letting one practice.[/QUOTE]

I am new to video poker. What are OEJs?

So far I like Wolf Video Poker. I did find 1 bug: when practicing JOB 9/6 with "Repeat Error" enabled under "Options", hands with 4 jokers are often displayed with 1 queen. There are no jokers in JOB!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

One Eyed Jacks= OEJ

Josfrey
Forum Newbie

Post by Josfrey »

Thank you for those comments. I did not know that software before reading this thread and I now consider buying it.

Q VIDEO POKER
Forum Newbie

Post by Q VIDEO POKER »

I started a new session and the bug with 4 jokers and 1 queen went away.

So far Wolf Video Poker is a great practice software package. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.