mattz
Forum Newbie

Re: Wolf VIdeo Poker

Post by mattz »

Bummer. It's not compatible with android 7.0 yet

foogos
Forum Newbie

Post by foogos »

Can this app work together with mobile-phone-tracker.org mobile recorder on Android?

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Jim's friend,            I am Marcello from Genoa, Italy, great VP passionate. Several years ago I bought your mentioned James Wolf’s VP training software version 1.0.0.25 but I unfortunately crashed the computer where it was installed either the program and its setup installer and James's website looks dead.Can you please: 1. email me that software's SETUP installation file to my address yahoobids AT fastwebnet.it -or-2. asking to all VP people you know to email me the above setup -or- 3. help me to reach James on some way (email, phone, new wesbite, etc.) to ask him a similar help? Thank you very much for helping me and thank you again for your excellent website! Marcelloyahoobids AT fastwebnet.it

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Wolf Video Poker friend,            I am Marcello from Genoa, Italy, great VP passionate. Several years ago I bought your mentioned James Wolf’s VP training software version 1.0.0.25 but I unfortunately crashed the computer where it was installed either the program and its setup installer and James's website looks dead.Can you please: 1. email me that software's SETUP installation file to my address yahoobids AT fastwebnet.it -or-2. asking to all VP people you know to email me the above setup -or- 3. help me to reach James on some way (email, phone, new wesbite, etc.) to ask him a similar help? Thank you very much for helping me and thank you again for your excellent website! Marcelloyahoobids AT fastwebnet.it

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Q VIDEO POKER,            I am Marcello from Genoa, Italy, great VP passionate. Several years ago I bought your mentioned James Wolf’s VP training software version 1.0.0.25 but I unfortunately crashed the computer where it was installed either the program and its setup installer and James's website looks dead.Can you please: 1. email me that software's SETUP installation file to my address yahoobids AT fastwebnet.it -or-2. asking to all VP people you know to email me the above setup -or- 3. help me to reach James on some way (email, phone, new wesbite, etc.) to ask him a similar help? Thank you very much for helping me and thank you again for your excellent website! Marcelloyahoobids AT fastwebnet.it

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Josfrey,            I am Marcello from Genoa, Italy, great VP passionate. Several years ago I bought your mentioned James Wolf’s VP training software version 1.0.0.25 but I unfortunately crashed the computer where it was installed either the program and its setup installer and James's website looks dead.Can you please: 1. email me that software's SETUP installation file to my address yahoobids AT fastwebnet.it -or-2. asking to all VP people you know to email me the above setup -or- 3. help me to reach James on some way (email, phone, new wesbite, etc.) to ask him a similar help? Thank you very much for helping me and thank you again for your excellent website! Marcelloyahoobids AT fastwebnet.it

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Quad Deuces,            I am Marcello from Genoa, Italy, great VP passionate. Several years ago I bought your mentioned James Wolf’s VP training software version 1.0.0.25 but I unfortunately crashed the computer where it was installed either the program and its setup installer and James's website looks dead.Can you please: 1. email me that software's SETUP installation file to my address yahoobids AT fastwebnet.it -or-2. asking to all VP people you know to email me the above setup -or- 3. help me to reach James on some way (email, phone, new wesbite, etc.) to ask him a similar help? Thank you very much for helping me and thank you again for your excellent website! Marcelloyahoobids AT fastwebnet.it

Gronbog

Post by Gronbog »

Why are you spamming the site on multiple threads with this same message?We need a way to report inappropriate posting behaviors like this.

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

But why you consider me as a "spammer"? Just desperately trying to recover a VP training software delted from the world. Let me try at least and I'll stop to write people!

Gronbog

Post by Gronbog »

Cross posting the same message in different threads is poor practice, disruptive and is usually against the forum rules. Posting the same message 5 times in the same thread, as you have done here is spamming.