App for Kindle Fire

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
thegreatone24
Forum Regular

App for Kindle Fire

Post by thegreatone24 »

Will there be an App for the Kindle Fire that is similar too the Ipad?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It should hopefully play the games on the Web site, no app required. (But internet connection required of course).We'll see how the performance is.There are no plans for any other Android apps at this time, but that may change.

asger
Forum Newbie

Post by asger »

I can get on your website with my kindle fire, but when I try to select play after choosing a game, it never takes me into the game allowing me to play. There's no problem with my wi-fi because I can download books. Not fun

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Is there a way to update flash player on the Kindle Fire?

Kass_150
Forum Newbie

Post by Kass_150 »

If, when you upgrade to html5, all kindle users (including me :) will be able to enjoy your games again...

Fingers crossed! :)

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

Is there a way to update flash player on the Kindle Fire?

Is this the reason my wife's tablet is so slow when trying to play the contests.  Most of the time it hangs up on the video ad preceding game play.If not, will purchasing a Silver or Gold membership correct the problem?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What type of tablet is it? The early generation of Kindle Fire wasn't very strong on processor power I think, so it might not be able to handle it. I'm not sure about the newer generations but I would suspect they perform much better. I don't know, however, if they are compatible with Flash Player.

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

What type of tablet is it? The early generation of Kindle Fire wasn't very strong on processor power I think, so it might not be able to handle it. I'm not sure about the newer generations but I would suspect they perform much better. I don't know, however, if they are compatible with Flash Player.

She has a Visual Land tablet that I bought for her this year.  I think the problem is more the ads than Flash Player.  I'll have her try a trial gold subscription when the daily contests start next month and see if that solves the problem.Thanks for getting back to me.

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

[QUOTE=Webman]What type of tablet is it? The early generation of Kindle Fire wasn't very strong on processor power I think, so it might not be able to handle it. I'm not sure about the newer generations but I would suspect they perform much better. I don't know, however, if they are compatible with Flash Player.

She has a Visual Land tablet that I bought for her this year.  I think the problem is more the ads than Flash Player.  I'll have her try a trial gold subscription when the daily contests start next month and see if that solves the problem.Thanks for getting back to me.
[/QUOTE]While visiting my daughter earlier this week I tried the Video Poker contest on my son-in-law's iPad.  As with my wife’s tablet, I was unable to get the game to load.  Today I had my wife sign up for a month of Silver Membership to see if this would solve the problem.I’m happy to report that she was able to play today’s contest (a very good test as 100 play really takes a lot of processor power).  The contest still takes a while to load due to the tablet’s limited memory, but once loaded she was able to play without difficulty.  As a matter of fact, after seeing how it enhances contest play on the site I signed myself up for an Annual Silver Subscription.