Zin Gaming

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
bubbagene
Forum Rookie

Zin Gaming

Post by bubbagene »

They changed their format somewhat. I can not find the video poker on that site now. I click onto tournaments and Texas and Royal holdum is the only ones that pop up. Also that connect to facebock thing blocks your view. Anybody that can offer so help on how to find the video poker tornys on Zin gaming please help.

Of course they didnt respond to me when I did the contact them thing. 

leakysqueaky
Forum Rookie

Post by leakysqueaky »

Unless there is a glitch in there program, it looks like they have discontinued the $5.00 video poker tournaments (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to)
I have the same problem. The only tabs to come up are "Texas Holem" and "Royal Holdem"

And yes.............the Facebook logo is in an odd place.

They haven't responded to my several e-mails either. It's been several days now.

bubbagene
Forum Rookie

Post by bubbagene »

Leaky, yep same thing for me as well. I just hope they havent installed that program yet. They wont get back to me either. I liked that 5 dollar tourny and the 100 dollar one on sundays. Post back here if they get back to you and I will do the same

SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Post by SleazyRider »

You wil find some of the answers to your questions in the following topic:    Zen Poker Room  - Video Poker Tournaments It is located in the Video Poker Software group of topics rather that this Video Poker Games group.  Both groups are located in this Video Poker Section of the Forum.  Please take your further discussions there so that everybody can find all the Zen discussions. Unfortunately the Zen thread kept getting pushed down by a topic that should not have been posted in that group.