The Confidence Quantifier

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: The Confidence Quantifier

Post by shadowman »

As for shadowman, keep adding to the lawsuit buddy just keep adding...lol

I still haven't figured out what that dude is saying. Must be something in the water.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

welcome back i like your posts

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

that guy is just blowing smoke i do tax law. for a lawsuit to find in favor of any plaintiff the plaintiff must prove with a prepondarance of evidence in liability and damages.i ask what liability is here none as many state supreme courts consider internet forums "free speech" protected under first admendment the second is what damages. and no one is harmed here. I just feel that we should keep the posts constructive or sharing experiences and avoid personal insults. so webman does not have shut down threads.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

that guy is just blowing smoke i do tax law. for a lawsuit to find in favor of any plaintiff the plaintiff must prove with a prepondarance of evidence in liability and damages.i ask what liability is here none as many state supreme courts consider internet forums "free speech" protected under first admendment the second is what damages. and no one is harmed here. I just feel that we should keep the posts constructive or sharing experiences and avoid personal insults. so webman does not have shut down threads.

Well said.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

It might have been well said. It might not. I think we need to bring it before the Supreme Court for a decision on whether it was well said or not.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

funny lets all hit royals on good paying games and share pictures

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

It might have been well said. It might not. I think we need to bring it before the Supreme Court for a decision on whether it was well said or not.

Is that a state or federal supreme court? We don't need no confusion when dealing in these fancy matters.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Which one has the better salad bar?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Please stay on topic.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Which one has the better salad bar?

Whichever one Frank can sit at and work on his program.

There ... back on topic.