VP on iPad

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

VP on iPad

Post by Sandrina Roc »

This may have been answered already but can I play the contests on an iPad? I access vp.com via safari and when I go into contests and choose one, all I get is a solid blue screen that says Preparing Contest Game... and that's where it stays.  I bought the iPad for traveling so I don't have to bring my laptop to play the monthly contest each day and get the stars for the 7 Star.  Help and thanks.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I have been successful playing the site games on my Galaxy Tablet using the FlashFox free browser. It has a Flash player, so the games work.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Presently, the contests require Flash Player to run, which is not available on the ipad (though it may work through some browsers with flash emulators).We are working hard to get all the games converted to a format that will work on iPad, Android, and other phones and tablets. When that is completed, contests will be available as well. But for now, contests must be played on a computer.You can however play the games listed with "mobile play available" on the PLAY GAMES page.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Thank you Webman and billyjoe. I did buy lots of games using the app (you're welcome :) I will try loading Flashfox or something else. Else I'll either be patient or when I go to Vegas in December bring my laptop. Again thanks.

divala$vega$
Forum Newbie

Post by divala$vega$ »

Has anyone had success playing the contests on an IPad?  I just don't understand why we can play so many games with the app but not the contests.  Knowing I have trips coming up with no access to anything but my IPad means I have to skip the months of Dec. & Jan. - so frustrating!