windows 8 and vp for winners

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
mschaching
Forum Regular

windows 8 and vp for winners

Post by mschaching »

Just purchased a new laptop w/ windows 8. I own a license for windows 7 but can not load software on new computer. Any suggestions??

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The product does work on Windows 8, but there a couple of things that could be going on depending on what you are seeing. Please email support@videopokerforwinners.com and let them know whether you are unable to install the program at all, or if your problem is with activating the software after installation.

Hanerasa
Forum Rookie

Post by Hanerasa »

So if these programs are not going on Win 8, so I thonk that the virtual machine will help in this. Just install it and work on it like in simple window. Just beware about the low speed of CPU

billslim
Forum Regular

Post by billslim »

Hanerasa. Your spelling is horrible and I don't think most people here know what a Virtual Machine is, much less how to install one and XP mode is no longer a free distribution. I am running Windows 10 and I am able to play vpw so my suggestion is to take Webman's advise.

BenjaminBreeg
Forum Newbie

Post by BenjaminBreeg »

...I am running Windows 10 and I am able to play vpw...

I recently bought a new laptop that has Windows 10. If I buy the CD or download the software it'll work OK? Don't want to shell out $50 for it and not have it work properly if at all.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I haven't heard of any problems on Win 10. Should work fine.