Loosing major points on everyday games

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
cook1947

Loosing major points on everyday games

Post by cook1947 »

I am going to try this one more time..On the individual games that we all play for fun, my points won within the game box, are not translating to the small score on the bottom right. I play Triple Poker with match card and after betting my 30 points, playing the hand and receiving the points, most of the time those points don't show up on my score. 10, 20, 30 points won within the game are almost never recorded, and after playing 1,000 hands during a day, that adds up. I have also had large wins with the match card, as much as 1300, and it does not add in. I have taken my computer in to 2 techs to show them the problem, as webman suggested, and they immediately said it was VP.com's error. I have sent Webman many, many, messages on this but nothing changes. He said because no one else is reporting this same situation, there is really nothing he can do. I have asked forum members to keep an eye on their scores (after every hand) to make sure the points are adding up correctly, but have heard nothing from anyone. All I want for me and for anyone else, is to be able to being scored fairly. I play quite a bit, as I have been very ill and I can keep my computer next to my bed and it keeps me company, but I don't like to be cheated. I don't know what it would take for the tech's on this game to fix it, but they apparently just don't give a whip about fixing it.If you guys could please give me feedback if this might be happening to you, I will pass it on to webman. I don't want to leave this site, but if I cant be scored right, or fairly like everyone else, what is the point. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN ON CONTEST SCORES. What would you do in my place?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You may need to reset your browser settings completely, or something to that effect. If there were a "fix" we could implement, it would be done. But when nobody else is affected, it indicates a problem with the browser or system. I do want to see your problem resolved and will continue to work with you to make that happen, but I don't have a lot of ideas at this point as to what's causing it. Like I said, I would reset your browser completely or try a different web browser to see if that corrects it. You wouldn't need to keep using that browser but it would at least give a clue to the nature of the problem. Also, let's try to keep communication to one place. Either email, private message or a single forum topic. Otherwise it's hard for me to keep track of what we've tried already.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I've replied to your private message. Let's keep the communication there so we can keep track of what has been done, until it is resolved. Then I will post the solution here in case someone experiences this in the future.

Hanerasa
Forum Rookie

Post by Hanerasa »

I've replied to your private message. Let's keep the communication there so we can keep track of what has been done, until it is resolved. Then I will post the solution here in case someone experiences this in the future.

It`s a good idea to post here solution.. Can you tell how this problem was resolved since March?

hey_mr_fox
Forum Newbie

Post by hey_mr_fox »

sup