VPW Bankroll Calculator Question

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Re: VPW Bankroll Calculator Question

Post by FloridaPhil »

[quote=olds442jetaway]
I have almost never hit a Royal without hitting a straight flush on job in the same session in a lifetime of playing vp.[/quote]This is curious but true fact.  If you hit a straight flush in a quad based game, something good always follows.  I was sitting next to an older lady and her daughter the other day and they hit a straight flush playing DDB.  I told them to hang on because something good was about to happen.  They smiled and thought I was kidding.  A few hands later the game started spitting out quads like there was no tomorrow.  It always seems to happen that way...

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

This is curious but true fact.  If you hit a straight flush in a quad based game, something good always follows. 

True fact? Something good always happens?

I find it hard to believe that a person who, most of the time, submits
sensible posts, could write this.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Not everything in life or video poker always makes sense.  I guess I should have said "in my experience" instead 'of curious but true".   

Never-the-less that's the way it is when I play.  You're taking this stuff waaaay too seriously.  It's not brain surgery...   

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Agree that this is not brain surgery ... but we ARE talking about independent trials.