Wolf Video poker on android

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Wolf Video poker on android

Post by stevel96a1 »

i found out recently about  Ibochs PC emulator,with Win image/turbo dos box image C.img ./ ibochs emulator those 3 downloads + the Wolf video poker software you can run it on your phone  takes about 45 seconds to start up on my asus phone but it runs playable and decent those downloads should be free on the google play and theres a youtube turbo dosbox link for downloadable purposes. you can save your history with a 512mb HDD drive in D: Drive make sure you create the folder their so it saves correctly. you can still run it on C  drive but it sometimes gets erased when loading back in the next day, i haven't had that issue with D drivei find it useful if i get stuck on a hand i dont know or wish to sharpen your skills when your out and about

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Steve, Marcello from Italy.Can you help me to install the Wolf video poker Android software?Years agio I bought from from developer the 1.0.0.0.25 version of the program you installed on your cellular phone but I crashed my pc and I can't recover the program because James has deleted his website where aftre buying you had to activate the program on his Activation CenterThank you very much for helping and... if you knoew someone having the 1.0.0.0.25 version please get me in touch with him.All the best and see you soon,Marcello

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Steve, Marcello from Italy.Can you help me to install the Wolf video poker Android software?Years agio I bought from from developer the 1.0.0.0.25 version of the program you installed on your cellular phone but I crashed my pc and I can't recover the program because James has deleted his website where aftre buying you had to activate the program on his Activation CenterThank you very much for helping and... if you knoew someone having the 1.0.0.0.25 version please get me in touch with him.All the best and see you soon,Marcello

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

1)sure, just go to google play and install  Ibochs windows emulator2) search youtube turbo dosbox fallout how to install and that description in the link should provide the C:img drive you need3) another download is win image program its free for 2 weeks or so trial period copy/paste wolf into the c: img drive4) finally add that drive onto your androidand start up iboch emulator on your android search twice for the C: img drive and your done that should be it you can use the HDD drive 512mb but its optional also note its not as fast as a pc but it is playable and does all the functions as the real thing on pc except not as fast and smaller screen

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

if you really need it, i can e mail you the C drive with it already on itthen all ya really need is the app on your droid

Quietly
Forum Rookie

Post by Quietly »

Hello Steve,super much thanks for your kind reply! Yes, I'd like to receive your email with the C drive with the program already on it so that I can directly install on my Android tablet.Just for curiosity, can you also email me the original Wolf Video Poker's SETUP installation file related to the LATEST program version 1.0.0.25 working on Windows I bought years ago from James Wolf and I can't reinstall it due to a pc crash?I ask you this second favor just because Jim Wolf looks disappeared from the earth and all websites speaking about him have dead links.Thanks for your mail and all the best to yout and family!Marcello (Genova, Italy)yahoobids@fastwebnet.it

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Your information is now available if they choose to follow up and you may continue to correspond on email regarding this issue. Closing topic.