This week in white nationalism.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Post Reply
tech58
Video Poker Master
Posts: 1204
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:21 pm

Re: This week in white nationalism.

Post by tech58 »

billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 am
tech58 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm
billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 am
A catering hall in Mississippi, already under fire for refusing gay weddings has now announced it will not book inter-racial weddings either. From their webpage they claim they are simply trying to preserve the pure Christian race. Evidently, they don't believe anyone but white people can be Christians. That seems pretty much in line with notes, who repeatedly has bitched how "white people" get stuck paying the bills for poor and gay people.
Who could have imagined ,even ten years ago, that someone would object to inter-racial marriages here in America.
Who could have imagined?

As usual BR you have the wrong take on their refusal to participate in such weddings.

They are not saying they "object" to such weddings. Or even to any other form of abnormal union.
They are exercising their right to not be a part of it!!
They don't, i don't, a very large number of Americans don't,care what some other free citizen decides to do. Some of your sicko crowd have sued to marry dogs, goats, pigs, etc.(that's not in your bible either). They simply want to be free of having to have it affect their lives, their freedom!!

Trying to force people to participate in something they see as abnormal or morally wrong,or to accept it,or to some how see a reason for "pride" in abnormality, is flat-out WRONG!!

Are you seriously suggesting an interracial couple is abnormal or morally wrong? Seriously?

You've got to be taught, before its too late, before you are six or seven or eight.
Not in this post. Simply stateing that the catering people have a right to not participate in something that THEY see as wrong!!
As usual you are incapable of truly listening without twisting to distracting sarcasm.
YOU are in fact abnormal and morally wrong!!

notes1
Video Poker Master
Posts: 3143
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 am

Post by notes1 »

UPDATE, unfortunately another rape victim in montgomery county, maryland. this makes 8 illegal aliens arrested, for rape, in less than 2 months, in one county. they would have all been deported, if ICE had been notified.

just think of the poor victims who are paying for dem sanctuary policy. to the left, they are just collateral damage, in their effort to gain power.

billryan
Video Poker Master
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by billryan »

tech58 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:07 am
billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 am
tech58 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm
billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 am
A catering hall in Mississippi, already under fire for refusing gay weddings has now announced it will not book inter-racial weddings either. From their webpage they claim they are simply trying to preserve the pure Christian race. Evidently, they don't believe anyone but white people can be Christians. That seems pretty much in line with notes, who repeatedly has bitched how "white people" get stuck paying the bills for poor and gay people.
Who could have imagined ,even ten years ago, that someone would object to inter-racial marriages here in America.
Who could have imagined?

As usual BR you have the wrong take on their refusal to participate in such weddings.

They are not saying they "object" to such weddings. Or even to any other form of abnormal union.
They are exercising their right to not be a part of it!!
They don't, i don't, a very large number of Americans don't,care what some other free citizen decides to do. Some of your sicko crowd have sued to marry dogs, goats, pigs, etc.(that's not in your bible either). They simply want to be free of having to have it affect their lives, their freedom!!

Trying to force people to participate in something they see as abnormal or morally wrong,or to accept it,or to some how see a reason for "pride" in abnormality, is flat-out WRONG!!

Are you seriously suggesting an interracial couple is abnormal or morally wrong? Seriously?

You've got to be taught, before its too late, before you are six or seven or eight.
Not in this post. Simply stateing that the catering people have a right to not participate in something that THEY see as wrong!!
As usual you are incapable of truly listening without twisting to distracting sarcasm.
YOU are in fact abnormal and morally wrong!!
These people are denying people based on the person's skin color. How much simpler can it be? Do you approve of that? The irony of being accused of being morally wrong for this makes it all worthwhile.
My Mother didn't believe in mixed marriage, even though many of her Army wife friends were in them. Fast forward a few years and one of my neighbors made a comment on a half Asian guy and my Mom laid into him, saying she was the proud grandmother of a Chinese girl and would one day have half Chinese kids. Evidently, while she vehemently opposed mixed marriages for her white grandchildren, she expected it for her Chinese granddaughter.
I suspect she'd have been a trump fan.
MATA.

tech58
Video Poker Master
Posts: 1204
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by tech58 »

billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:45 pm
tech58 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:07 am
billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 am
tech58 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm
billryan wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 am
A catering hall in Mississippi, already under fire for refusing gay weddings has now announced it will not book inter-racial weddings either. From their webpage they claim they are simply trying to preserve the pure Christian race. Evidently, they don't believe anyone but white people can be Christians. That seems pretty much in line with notes, who repeatedly has bitched how "white people" get stuck paying the bills for poor and gay people.
Who could have imagined ,even ten years ago, that someone would object to inter-racial marriages here in America.
Who could have imagined?

As usual BR you have the wrong take on their refusal to participate in such weddings.

They are not saying they "object" to such weddings. Or even to any other form of abnormal union.
They are exercising their right to not be a part of it!!
They don't, i don't, a very large number of Americans don't,care what some other free citizen decides to do. Some of your sicko crowd have sued to marry dogs, goats, pigs, etc.(that's not in your bible either). They simply want to be free of having to have it affect their lives, their freedom!!

Trying to force people to participate in something they see as abnormal or morally wrong,or to accept it,or to some how see a reason for "pride" in abnormality, is flat-out WRONG!!

Are you seriously suggesting an interracial couple is abnormal or morally wrong? Seriously?

You've got to be taught, before its too late, before you are six or seven or eight.
Not in this post. Simply stateing that the catering people have a right to not participate in something that THEY see as wrong!!
As usual you are incapable of truly listening without twisting to distracting sarcasm.
YOU are in fact abnormal and morally wrong!!
These people are denying people based on the person's skin color. How much simpler can it be? Do you approve of that? The irony of being accused of being morally wrong for this makes it all worthwhile.
My Mother didn't believe in mixed marriage, even though many of her Army wife friends were in them. Fast forward a few years and one of my neighbors made a comment on a half Asian guy and my Mom laid into him, saying she was the proud grandmother of a Chinese girl and would one day have half Chinese kids. Evidently, while she vehemently opposed mixed marriages for her white grandchildren, she expected it for her Chinese granddaughter.
I suspect she'd have been a trump fan.
MATA.
Twist away br . Whether you or i agree with them has nothing to do with it!!
They have the RIGHT to their beliefs!!
Why is it so hard for you to recognize the validity of this truism?
OF COURSE progressive liberal brain lock. A true mental illness!!

billryan
Video Poker Master
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by billryan »

Thank you for proving my point. Hand a fool enough rope......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master
Posts: 7098
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:29 am

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:13 am
Thank you for proving my point. Hand a fool enough rope......

Or a forum.......

billryan
Video Poker Master
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by billryan »

The Air Force today issued a release stating the money being illegally confiscated will have a detrimental effect on national security. It will basically disarm our base in Guam as there will be no secure faculty to store weapons. Interestingly, the area set to suffer the worst cuts are units designated to defend Europe from Russia. Strange coincidence, eh? MATA!

billryan
Video Poker Master
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 pm
billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:13 am
Thank you for proving my point. Hand a fool enough rope......

Or a forum.......

Do you think a venue owner should be able to deny interracial couples in order to preserve the Christian race? Or are you incapable of anything but rim shots these days?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master
Posts: 7098
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:29 am

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:02 pm
Tedlark wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 pm
billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:13 am
Thank you for proving my point. Hand a fool enough rope......

Or a forum.......

Do you think a venue owner should be able to deny interracial couples in order to preserve the Christian race? Or are you incapable of anything but rim shots these days?

Deny interracial couples of what? And face it; my rim shots are pretty good.

I do believe that a business owner has the right to deny service to anyone they darn well please. That is one of the perks of owning your own business.

billryan
Video Poker Master
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by billryan »

So a restaurant can decide to not serve black people if they want?
Someone can decide not to rent rooms to Asians?
Can Disney decide not to allow Hindus into the parks?

Post Reply